Chapter 17

The concert lasted about 3 hours, so we got home at around 4 am. We were all kind of delirious from the lack of sleep, especially Michael, who couldn't even unlock the front door.

"C'mon, Clifford. We're tired." Calum whined.

"On the bright side, tonight was a kick-ass night, am I right?" Ashton 

"I'm still tired." Calum said.

"I was talking to Ava," he said, rolling his eyes. Ashton then turned around to face me, as I lay against Luke, an arm wrapped around his waist. Ashton gave me a smile.

"So Ava, the question lies on you. Was tonight amazing?"

"Duh." I laughed. "Thank you guys again for getting the tickets."
Ashton squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. "It was our pleasure to party with you tonight." He giggled.

When Michael finally unlocked the door, I said goodnight to everyone and rushed to my room to finish packing. I grabbed the clothes that I had picked out earlier and stuffed them into the suitcase. I pulled out multiple pairs of shoes that I brought over, and also stuffed those into the suitcase as well. Through the midst of all that, Luke walked past me in only boxers. He climbed into bed and pulled the covers over him. I turned around to see that he was "sleeping", and decided to continue packing.

"Hey!" He suddenly said, obviously wanting more attention. 

"What?" I giggled.

Luke opened his arms out for me, "Come cuddle with me." He pouted.

"We'll cuddle after I finish packing."

"But you're leaving tomorrow night, emphasizing night."

"So, there's still so much to do before I leave, like-"

"Like cuddling?" He pouted again. When I shook my head, he got out of bed and sat down next to me on the floor. "Please Ava, just come to bed." He slowly took the shoes out of my hand and closed my suitcase, thinking I wouldn't notice.

"Luke, I'll cuddle with you, but if I become a unorganized mess tomorrow morning, I blame your looks." I laughed. He did look hot in just black boxers.

"Fine with me." He stood up and held out his hand, which I took. He led me to the bed, pulling the covers for me to get in. I turned on my side and Luke lay next to me, his warm breath hitting my forehead.

"Goodnight, Ava," was the last thing I heard before I fell sound asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my alarm, reminding me that tonight was my flight. I pushed the tangled mess of hair out of my face, as I turned it off, not wanting to wake up Luke. I looked back to see that Luke had kicked off the covers when he was sleeping, which exposed our legs all tangled together. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, and went to the bathroom to get ready. Chase said that he was going to pick me up around 2, so I had about five hours to finish packing, and do whatever else I hadn't done yet. I quickly jumped in the shower, washing my hair. After I finished, I dried my hair and headed into the kitchen, in only a tank top and sweatpants. I decided to make breakfast, and the only thing I could find in their fridge was some eggs, milk, and vegemite.

"Well, good morning." Luke said, his hair falling over his eyes. 

"Good morning to you, too." I smiled back, cracking an egg onto the pan.

"You seem to be in a good mood. What happened to the 'unorganized mess?'" he smirked.

"I don't know, I think your cuddles put me in a good mood." I chuckled, cracking another egg on the pan. However, when I turned back around, Luke was staring at the ground. Worry immediatly hit.