Loving you

Star walked into the club with Alex and Simone she knew that going to the club would probably distract her from everything that was going on with her and Brody and would probably clear her mind. The song purple emoji by J cole and Ty Dolla blasted through the speakers.

Alex: oh I love this song
Star:Me too, I'm finna head to the bar.Simone don't do anything stupid.

Simone then rolled her eyes at star and then started walking towards the dance floor as Alex followed. Star then made it to the bar where she asked the bartender for a margarita. When she got done ordering she could feel somebody staring at her, knowing it made her feel uncomfortable she looked up to see Noah Brooks staring straight at her.

Star:Is their a problem?
Noah:Yea and I was hoping you could solve it.

Star then blushed and before she could say anything the bartender interrupted and gave her the margarita. Star then walked away with a smile on her face she knew who Noah Brooks was and she knew exactly how he got down.

Star went and found Simone and Alex still dancing on the dance floor and decided to join in while still drinking her margarita. After ten minutes she was already drunk and was doing dances she'd never thought she would do. Star then went back up to the bar and asked for five shots of tequila seeing Noah at the bar again.

Noah:Aye I think it's time to slow down on the drinks?
Star:last time I checked I don't think I need a babysitter.
Noah:Last time i checked I didn't ask.
Star:um can I please have my drinks?
Bartender:ma'am I think you should  listen to him and slow down.
Star:Okay well if you're not gonna give me my drinks like I asked I might as well get them myself.

Star then gets up and walks around the counter and grabs the bottle when the bartender calls for security. She then opens the bottle and takes a gulp before security grabs her and then takes her out the club. As she tried to call Simone and Alex who didn't answer, Noah then followed her outside.

Noah:Aye you need a lift?
Star:I barely know you and you ask if you can take me home?
Noah:look I'm just trying to give you a lift.
Star:Whatever.

Star then follows him to his car. As he opens the car door she gets in the car then puts on her seatbelt only to doze off into a deep slumber.
She then wakes in a big t-shirt only to find Noah asleep right beside her so many thoughts rushing through her head. Did she sleep with him? How did she get there? What happened last night? She then got up out the bed tiptoeing to get her clothes only to be alerted by Noah saying...

Noah:Your shoes are on the dresser.
Star:What happened last night?
Noah: You were drunk and got kicked out the club for going around the bar counter and drinking out of a bottle of tequila.
Star:Anything else?
Noah:No just you were blackout drunk.
Star:okay well I'm heading out
Noah:Wait lemme get your number

Star then gave him her number and headed out. She could feel Noah smiling.

Hey y'all it's my first stoah story and I will probably post every week depending on how it is but do you think star is gonna give Noah a chance And let him in or push him away?🤔