Another Gender reveal

The next day Star woke up from a call from Carlotta.

Star:Hello
Carlotta:Star I just got the gender for the baby every thing for the gender reveal is done
Star:Carlotta it's too early to get everything for the gender reveal done
Carlotta:Star it's 2:15 pm

Star then check her phone and saw how it was 2:15pm.

Star:Damn Okay me and Noah will be there in 20 minutes.
Carlotta:Watch your mouth and wear whatever color you feel is the gender.
Star:Okay I'll see you when I get there

Star then woke up Noah and told him about the gender reveal and to wear a color Star then went and freshened up and wore a deep vee pink Satin dress with a front slit. Star then straightened her hair and wore some clear pump heels. Star then came out the bathroom and saw Sarina in a blue dress with stripes.

Star:Wow why am I not surprised
Noah:Sarina can't make decisions yet so I made it for her.

Noah then laid Sarina on the bed while Noah went to take a shower and get ready. Star then picked up Sarina and went into Sarinas room and put a blanket over her chest before feeding her. 5 minutes later Sarina was knocked out in her mother's arms and Noah then came into the room seeing Star on her phone.

Noah:You ready?
Star:Yea can you get her carrier?
Noah:Yea

Noah then got Sarinas carrier while Star picked her up trying not to wake her. Star then put Sarina into the carrier and they then left and once again debated on whether or not the baby was a boy or girl the whole car ride there. When they got there they saw how one side of the room was blue and the other was pink. It was a lot of people from the label at the gender reveal that was held at Cottons outside in her big backyard. Star then walked over to Simone and Alex holding Sarina who was very much awake.

Star:Wow I see how M's Alex thinks it's a boy
Alex:Yep and I'm not second guessing it
Simone:Not me I'm team girl all the way
Star:Exactly now when we show M's Alex out she has to babysit both Sarina and the baby
Alex:Star you sure you wanna make this bet
Star:Not only am I sure that I wanna make this bet I'm sure I'm gonna win
Alex:And if you don't then you have to wear a chicken suit to the label tomorrow
Simone:Star you sure you wanna do this?
Star:Oh Simone I'm not sure I'm positive.

Carlotta then gathered everybody around a cake that had the gender in the cake and Star gave the baby to Simone, Star then cut the cake.

Star:ITS A BOY

Everybody then got happy and Star did too and they then went over to where the food was they had buffalo wings, Mac and cheese, collard greens, beans, and some orange soda. Star then got her some 8 pieces of buffalo wings, a little bit of Collard greens and some mac and cheese with a water. Star then made her way to the table where Alex,Simone, Noah, Angel,Derek, and Cotton were and sat by Noah who was holding Sarina .

Alex:Damn Star are you eating for everybody
Star:Whatever Alex
Alex:Aww is Star still mad she lost the bet
Derek:Wait Star lost a bet?
Angel:Star never loses a bet
Noah:What was the bet about
Star: If the baby was a girl Alex would have to babysit Sarina and the baby
Alex:But of course since it was a boy
Star:I have to wear a chicken suit tomorrow

Everybody then started laughing

Alex:Derek do you still have your cousins chicken costume
Derek:Yep Star can swing by and get it after the gender reveal is over.
Alex:Wow I never thought today would be the day Star Davis lost a bet
Star:Okay you know what let's make a bet
Simone:Uh oh
Alex:Okay what's the bet?
Star:Pregnancy race
Derek:Wait what
Noah:Stunt she's not even pregnant
Star:Yea but Carlotta still has that watermelon
Alex:You got to be joking
Star:Nope I'm not if I win you and Simone gotta wear a chicken costume with me tomorrow.
Alex:I'm down
Simone:Alex you down
Alex:Yep I'm down
Noah:Stunt are you sure you gonna be able to run?
Star:oh I'm sure cause I did it on tour and if your calling me fat I can show your ass out too
Noah:Stunt you sure you wanna make this bet because you already lost to Alex and I don't want you to have to go through the same with me.
Star:Oh wow your ass really clowning, okay change the bet again I don't wear the chicken costume but everybody over here at the table except Sarina does and y'all gotta cluck for me 2 times today and two times tomorrow and that's if I win.
Alex:Okay and if I win you gotta wear that chicken costume for a week.
Star:Deal