Secrets pt2

⚠️Warning What your about to read has a graphic scene in it for mature readers only⚠️Read at your own risk⚠️

Star felt so dizzy. When it was confirmed it made her question herself and who she was as a person. She felt like her whole life was a lie a complete stranger was living in her house and was the cause of her mother being on drugs all this time she felt it was her fault for her mother's death but in reality it was the stranger living in her home. Noah chased after Star as she was walking out the building she didn't know who she was she just wanted to know why why was something always happening to her. Noah then caught up to her and grabbed Star's hand as tears ran down her face and she stopped in her tracks.

Noah:Star
Star:What? Huh?
Noah:Stunt you-
Star: I What? Huh? My father was a drug dealer and I got a brother I didn't even know about. They planned on keeping this a secret. I'm tired of all the secrets. It's not fair.

More tears ran down her face and Noah pulled her in for a hug as she cried in his arms. He hated when Star was upset because it would be like she shut everybody out he hated the fact that she was in a bad mood because it would hurt him a little when she was upset. Noah was always supportive though, good or bad because he loved Star no matter what. She went through so much so he wasn't even mad when she didn't tell him about what just happened. Even though Star went through a lot it would still shock him about how she always stayed strong. But deep down Star felt like she just crumbled down into pieces all she was wondering to herself was why her? What did she do? Star then pulled herself together and walked to the car she just wanted to go home. Noah then pulled out his phone and texted Cotton.

Noah:Hey can you keep Sarina tonight
Cotton:Yea is Star okay
Noah:No
Cotton: I seen her performance she's already on Gossip News
Noah:Wait Why?
Cotton:There calling her heart broken
Noah:Over a single performance
Cotton:Somebody talking about how they heard a argument going on about Star's father being a drug dealer
Noah:Damn What am I supposed to do
Cotton:Just try and support since she's going through so much and if she pushes away let her know your staying.
Noah:Okay

Noah then put his phone back in his pocket and unlocked the door and Star and him got in the car and left. It felt like everybody was always trying to keep a secret from her. The pain she felt hurt her she had anger and pain built up inside her. The stranger in her house got her mother on drugs and was not Simone or hers father. Her father was a drug dealer and her mother had a son to. If her mother wasn't even on drugs Star probably wouldn't have gone through so much. Star felt like she almost didn't even know who she was. Everybody knew what Star went through but they didn't even know the other half of it and Star wasn't gonna tell them. Noah and Star finally got to his place. Star then went and turned on the shower. Star then undressed herself and got in the shower. Star freshened up and but she was still thinking about everything she went through because of Brody. But the most horrific memory she had of being in a foster home was getting branded. She was only 13 and that didn't make things any better the pain she felt from it was the worst pain she thought she could ever feel. The lighter hitting on the metal knife as she was held down she begged and pleaded but her foster dad didnt listen. The burning sensation on her hip made her cries turn into screams but were muffled by a towel.  she couldn't even remember what happened next because she blacked out And when she woke up she was in the same bed but her hip was in so much pain. When she got up the sensation got worse. Her pants were on and she walked to the bathroom and when she pulled them down a little she saw her foster dads name Eddie as the blood dripped down her hip. Star then snapped out the thought when she felt the water get cold and turned off the water and got out. Star then wrapped a white towel around her and went to the sink and got a face towel and turned on the water and wet the hot towel and washed her face as tears came rolled down her face. Star remembered what her mother said "Promise me,promise me you will be better than me." Then she remembered what one of her foster mothers said "You will always be a nothing." And then she remembered what Alex said "You really are selfish" more tears ran down her face and she wiped them with the wet towel as they continued to pour out of her eyes Noah then came into the bathroom as he saw her wiping her tears. He then stood in the door way and noticed the scar on her hip which she always covered in makeup. Star then snapped out of her thoughts and noticed him staring at the scar on her hip.