Pettiness

Noah woke up to a call from Maurice and gently moved Star off him. It was 12:00pm

Noah:Hello
Maurice:You and Star bring y'all assess down to the meeting room
Noah:Why
Maurice:I'll tell you when you get here
Noah:Okay

Noah then woke up Star who buried her face in the pillows. Star was not in the mood her throat was so sore.

Noah:Stunt we gotta go to Gravity Media

Star then got up. Star then went and took a shower while Noah got Sarina ready. Star felt like she got hit by a bus. Her head was hurting,her throat was sore,she was coughing, and her nose was stopped up. Star was not about to do nothing extra so when she got out the shower she threw on some Champion black leggings, a champion black shirt and some pink black and white slides with a black champion jacket. Star chose to wear makeup some black glasses and did a messy bun and got her phone. Star then took a ibuprofen and went to Sarinas room where she saw Noah who was shocked at what she was wearing. Usually she would go all out on her clothes . He then got Sarinas carrier and they left and went to Cottons. Noah then got Sarina out the car because Star was asleep and he went and knocked on Cottons door who then answered.

Cotton:Where Ghetto Barbie
Noah:In the car sleep
Cotton:She Okay
Noah: I don't know shes not even wearing her normal clothes
Cotton:She Probably Just tired
Noah:Yea I hope

Noah then gave Sarina to Cotton and walked back to the car. He then got in and drove to Gravity Media. Star and him then got out and went into the building. They then got to the meeting room and when they got there they and when they got in they saw Alex,Simone,Carlotta,Derek,Angel,Andy, and Maurice who were shocked at what Star was wearing. Star and Noah then went and sat down and Star sat by him.

Maurice: I'm glad you're here

Star didn't say anything

Alex:Why it look like you just gave up on life

Star rolled her eyes and put the hoodie over her head

Simone:Anyways why are we here
Maurice:You guys will be doing break up songs for karaoke week Alex will be doing irreplaceable Beyoncé,Simone will be doing Kiana Lede ex, Andy will be doing end of the road boyz to men,Noah will be doing how you gonna act like that Tyrese, Angel will be doing say goodbye Chris brown,Derek will be doing How could you Mario, and Star will be doing keep on by kehlani.

Everybody knew that wasn't really a break up song including Star but she was not in the mood. Star then rolled her eyes she didn't want to talk she didn't want to argue she didn't even want to sing.

Simone:So your not gonna respond

Star didn't say anything.

Angel:Noah what you do to her
Noah:Nothing she been acting like this since I woke her up
Alex:Star are you still mad about yesterday
Star: I'm not-

Star then stopped herself when she heard herself. Her throat hurt even more when she tried to speak everybody heard the squeakyness and how more raspy her voice was.

Maurice:Yea we gonna have to cancel today
Andy:Why Because big easy wanna go and get sick

Star ignored the comment because she was to annoyed to even be at Gravity Media

Maurice:I promised them all of the same performers and if one is sick than nobody can perform
Angel:What if she's not even sick

Noah then reached and tried to touch Star's forehead to see if she had a fever but she pushed his hand away.

Star:Stop I'm not in the mood
Alex:Yea she's sick
Noah:How do you know
Simone:She doesn't like being touched when she's sick

Noah then reached over to touch Star's forehead before she could try and push his hand away and felt how hot her forehead was.