Really?

The next day Star woke up on top of Noah and she gently got off so she could go freshen up and went to the studio. She went to her closet when she instantly felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up and Noah instantly heard her and hopped out the bed and ran to hold her hair back. She then went and took a shower and wore a rosegold duster cardigan cropped tank and Flare pants she then wore her Versace heels and got Sarina ready. The shocking thing about Sarina was most of the time she was a mommy's girl around Star but as soon as she got around her Daddy she acted just like her mother with the same attitude but also more sweeter. Before Star left she played with Sarina for a little bit Noah was already ready at the exact time Star was so she rode with him to drop off Sarina Star then went to knock on Cottons door and Cotton answered with her bonnet on.

Cotton:Girl are you pregnant?
Star:What? No
Cotton:Quit lying I can already tell.
Star:Wait how did you even know?
Cotton:Because your gaining weight and your nose getting a little bit bigger.
Star:Me and Noah trying to keep it on the low so don't tell anybody.
Cotton:I won't but they're gonna eventually find out.

Star then rolled her eyes and gave Sarina to Cotton. Star then got back in the car with a little worried look on her face.

Noah:Stunt you good?
Star:Cotton knows
Noah:Did you tell her?
Star:No she noticed how I was gaining weight and my nose was getting wider.
Noah:What was your reaction?
Star:I was shocked but told her that me and you were keeping it on the low.
Noah:Why it gotta be a secret?
Star:Because I'm not trying to have paparazzi following me and people asking me about it or who the father is.

Noah then drove to Gravity Media and when he and Star got out the car he noticed Star was starting to look dizzy again.

Noah:Stunt you Okay?
Star:Yea I just need some water.

Star and Noah Then walked into the building and Star went to get a water before going to the studio where Alex and Simone were waiting for her. They already talked about a song on the phone they just needed Star to do her part.

After Star was done they all saw how Star gained a little bit of weight. Alex and Simone then shrugged it off and got a text from Ayanna saying to release the song and perform it tonight at 7:00. They then released the song and realized It was 1 pm and this time they realized was going to take 4 hours to learn since it was last minute. They then finished rehearsing with the back up dancers and it was already 6:00pm they then changed into their costumes and by the time they were done it was 6:45. Noah was performing at the same building so he and Star rushed to the building where they were performing. When they got there they saw how it was 6:58 Noah was performing. Star then went behind the stage where Alex and Simone were and Soon Noah was finished. They then went on stage to perform.

After they were done Alex,Simone and Star were walking backstage and Star was behind Simone when she felt somebody smack her butt. Noah then saw and Star looked at the dude with a shocked look on his face while he grinned and Star and Noah were not about to let that slide.

Star:Not Today

Star and Noah then ran up on the man and were beating him up and we're getting held back by the security,Alex,Simone and Carlotta. When they finally got everything under control Alex went on Instagram and saw the fight on her phone and everybody got a text from Ayanna saying to come to Gravity Media even Star and Noah. Everybody then drove to Gravity Media and went to the meeting room and sat down.

Ayanna:There better be a good explanation as to why you two are trending on Twitter
Star:He smacked my ass and grinned like it was funny.
Ayanna:And you couldn't walk away.
Star:Ayanna what kind of drug are you on to think that I'm not going to react?
Ayanna:I'm sorry what?
Star:I'm not about to let a grown man violate me and think it's okay.
Simone:Star all she is saying is that you could've just been the bigger person and walked away.
Star:And this is coming from a rape victim?
Simone:STAR DONT YOU EVER BRING UP MY PAST.
Star:OKAY THEN DONT YOU EVER TELL ME TO NOT REACT WHEN A MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN HIS 40S SMACK MY ASS.
Alex:STAR ALL SIMONE IS SAYING IS THAT IT WAS UNNECESSARY.
Star:YOU KNOW WHAT IM SURPRISED THIS IS COMING FROM RAPE VICTIM AND RICH GIRL BUT HEY YALL ALWAYS TRY AND DISAGREE WITH ME.
Noah:Y'all all need to chill
Star:No I don't have to do anything I'm going home

Star then stormed out the door and left before Noah could catch her. Star then started driving  and wrapped herself up in her emotions Star was so wrapped up in her emotions that she didn't see a car turn and it rammed into hers Star then blacked out.

Y'all I'm sorry I just really had to leave y'all on that cliffhanger. Btw thank you for all the support🤩 and what do you think will happen in the next chapter🤔.