Overwhelmed

A week had already passed and Star had still been in the house, she was overwhelmed and she was also distant towards Noah. Noah had not been helping her out ever since Star left the hospital because he'd been at the studio all week leaving Star overwhelmed and helpless. Star would try and ask for help but nobody really had the time to leaving her with the feeling of being overwhelmed and numb. Star then got a FaceTime call from Cardi it was 4:00pm and a Tuesday.

Cardi:Hey lazy
Star:Hey crazy

Cardi noticed how Star looked depressed

Cardi:You good
Star:Yea I'm fine I just-

Offset then came into the room and Cardi then hung up the phone. Star was laying on the bed and she tossed her phone against the wall. Davis and Sarina then started crying because they were both hungry and Star then went to get Sarina and held her in one hand and went to Davis's room and got him. They're cries got louder and Star was getting more overwhelmed she then went to the mini fridge and got two breastfeeding packets and two clean bottles and poured the milk into the bottles and went downstairs with Sarina and Davis who were still crying and went to the kitchen and placed both bottles into the microwave and warmed the milk as the two kept crying.

Star:Shh shh it's almost done.

The bottles were then done and Star then fed the two and they dozed off to sleep. Star then took them back to their rooms she then went back to the bedroom and broke down in tears. Reason she couldn't go to the studio or to Gravity Media was because everybody really didn't want her to since she went through complications with Davis. Star then pulled herself together when she got a FaceTime call from Jamal. Surprisingly her phone didn't crack. The two developed a brother sister type of bond since he disagreed with the fact that she wasn't able to go to the studio or Gravity Media. Star then answered the call.

Jamal:Hey boo
Star:Hey poo

Jamal noticed how her eyes were all puffy and red and he could tell she'd been crying.

Jamal:What's wrong
Star:Nothing
Jamal:Girl

Star then broke down in tears

Star:Jamal I'm so tired, and overwhelmed and I feel numb and depressed. Noah's never home to help me take care of the kids and nobody is ever able to help because they're busy and I just want a break. I feel like I'm suffocating and nobody can notice and I can't keep sitting in this house all day I need to go back to the studio I need to feel something other than numb and depressed.

Jamal felt bad for Star he knew she was going through something and he felt he needed to do something. Star felt her chest tighten and tried to think of something positive and soon her chest was loose again.

Jamal:Star you gotta calm down look I'll call you back in 5 minutes I'll try talking to Maurice and see if he'll let you come to Gravity Media but for now this is between you, me and Maurice
Star:Okay

Star then dried the tears off her face and 5 minutes later she got a phone call from Maurice and immediately answered.

Star:Hello
Maurice:Star come down to Gravity Media
Star:Okay same place as usual?
Maurice:Yea be here in a hour before I change my mind

Maurice then hung up the phone and Star got a phone call from Jamal again.

Star:Hello
Jamal:What he say
Star:He said come down to Gravity Media and go to the same spot as usual. But between us though please don't let nobody know about it till I get there and please don't tell nobody about the emotional moment I just had
Jamal:Girl I don't plan on it sometimes we all have our little break downs. Plus let's not ever discuss that again
Star:Don't plan on it