Have Me Waiting😩

Star woke up and her legs were sore. It was 8:30pm That pill wore off and Star was shocked at how it actually worked. Star saw how Noah wasn't in the bed and heard the shower running and reached and got her phone. Star remembered she took a picture of the pill box and Star then posted the picture of the pill and captioned it "I ain't ever doing this stupid shit again😒🙄Long story short went on a drive at 3:00am with my good friend Cardi🤦🏼‍♀️We end up going to the gas station for some snacks and while we in there this bitch tells me to come down to one of the aisles. So like a dumbass I go down the aisle and she talking about how they got sex pills 💊 and that we should try them🙄I think about it for a minute then I say okay let's do it😕. Mind you me and my husband just got into a argument 2 hours ago🤦🏼‍♀️. So we purchase the pills and the snacks and we go and get into the car and pull the pills out🙃. We read the instructions which said take them and wait 10 minutes😫. We take the pills and 10 minutes later I end up dropping Cardi off and going back to the house🥴. I'm not finna go into detail but y'all this shit make you horny ass hell😰and it make you act different😫the sex was bomb🤤but the pill is dangerous😫I'm warning y'all don't do it🤦🏼‍♀️🥵. Alex then commented "Sus I know how long did it last on you😂😰" Star then replied "3 hours, 3 long ass hours🥵" Simone then commented #Babynumber3🥳" Star then replied "The way you and Angel be fucking🤯when y'all gonna have a baby🤔" Simone then replied "When he quit teasing😒" Sniggy replied "And I opp🤭 Angel then replied "How the hell am I teasing when you still on the pill😂🤔🤨" Star then replied "I really am done with y'all😂🤣"         Star then turned her phone off and placed it on the nightstand since she was on her side of the bed and reached to open the nightstand drawer and got one of her silk robes out. Star then tried getting up but fell to the floor she really did wish she didn't take that pill now. Star then tried getting up but she could really stand straight and she got the robe and threw it on and left the room and went to the other bathroom. Star then turned on the shower and felt the hot water hit her body as she freshened up. Star then got out the shower and went and got a towel and wrapped it around her and dried off. Star then went to the sink and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Star then got one of her silk robes and threw it on and left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom and saw Noah laying on the bed on some new sheets shirtless in a pair of sweats watching tv. Star then went to the closet and threw on one of Noah's shirts and went and got her phone and climbed into the bed with her phone and Noah then pulled Star on top of him.

Noah:So you not gon say good morning

Star then playfully rolled her eyes

Star:Morning
Noah: I seen your post
Star:What post

Noah smirked at Star who playfully rolled her eyes

Star:See we not finna get into discussion about that
Noah:Always doing some stupid shit huh?

Star then laughed a little

Star:How?
Noah:Remember the gender reveal
Star:That didn't count
Noah:How
Star: I was pregnant and I was not about to lose a bet
Noah:Whatever Stunt

Noah then pulled Star in for a kiss that deepened before Star pulled away.

Star:Mm stop I gotta work on this song
Noah:What about the one from earlier
Star:That one doesn't count I was venting and I'm not finna make a song about you unless it's something good
Noah:You tryna say something nice about me
Star:Shutup and take the compliment

Noah then chuckled and Star playfully rolled her eyes before getting off Noah and went to get her Mac book and came back in the room and went and sat on the bed with her beats head phones on connected to the laptop. Star had her phone in one hand and started working on the beat. Noah's attention was on how Star was focused on the music. Star got the beat played it but she felt something was missing, Star added something to it but that wasn't it and she took it out before adding something else but that wasn't it and she then sucked her teeth and took off her headphones.