Trust Issues

Star went to Carlotta's in hopes of finding Alex and Simone. When she walked in she saw Alex talking to cotton while Simone sat in a chair eating cereal knowing that her sister was mad.

Alex:Look who's finally back.
Star:Thanks a lot for leaving me at the club anything could've happened to me.
Simone:Star it's not that serious
Star:Really Simone i could've gotten abducted or killed.
Alex:Well you made it back.
Star:Why every time when y'all need me I'm always there but whenever I need y'all you never show up.
Alex:Are you serious we're always there for you.
Simone:Alex is right we always have your back.
Star:Really Simone you take her side again. Let's not forget I'm the one who drove us to Atlanta,I'm the one who save you from Otis, I'm the one who got us a deal with Jahil and yet y'all leave me in a club where something could've happened to me.

Carlotta then over hears the argument and asks...

Carlotta:what's up with you now Star?
Star: They left me in the club by myself and I called but they didn't answer. I woke up in Noah Brooks Penthouse.
Simone:Wait the Noah Brooks?
Alex:Did y'all do anything?
Star:No but why should you care you left me in the club by myself anyway

Star then stormed out the beauty salon. When she got a text from Noah asking if they could meet at a cafe. She arrived at the cafe wearing a black big t-shirt like dress and black boots with her natural curly hair.

Star:What do you want?
Noah:I just needed someone to chill
with.
Star:Yea well I have others things to do than chill.

Star then got up from the chair she was sitting in and was heading towards the door when she felt this strong grip on her wrist she then looked up and saw who she didn't want to see Hunter Morgan.

Hunter:Where do you think you're going?
Star:I'm leaving and last time I checked we were done.
Hunter:You thought you could get away with that little stunt you pulled? You nearly ended my career, my hand is not the same.
Star:You nearly ended my life abusing me and for what because of the fact that I had my own career?
Hunter:I CARED FOR YOU STAR I BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR YOU, I WAS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOUR CRAZY ASS SISTER ALMOST DIED AND YOU PAY ME BACK MY ALMOST ENDING MY CAREER?
Star:YOUR THE CRAZY ONE YOU ABUSED ME HUNTER YOU MADE IT HARD FOR ME TO TRUST PEOPLE AND YOU THINK IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU? YOUR JUST AS CRAZY AS YOUR MOTHER NOW LET GO OF ME.

Hunter then slapped star and she fell to the floor. That's when Noah got up and punched Hunter. Noah then went to Star and helped her up off the floor and they left the cafe. They drove to his house and once they got in the house Noah went and got Star a ice pack while she sat on the couch with a tear flowing down her face. She quickly wiped the tear off her face.

Star:Look you don't have to be nice to me because of what just happened.
Noah:Why you always gotta be tough?
Star:Why is that any of you business?
Noah:I was just trying to help you out.
Star:Yea well I didn't need you to.

Star then got up and was walking towards the door when Noah grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. And let's just say Star woke up in Noah's bed again.

Hey y'all I know this chapter might've been boring but I had writers block so🙄🤦🏽‍♀️