Lets Talk

Star woke up to Sarina crying. Star then reached for her phone and checked the time it was 7:00pm. Star remembered Maurice let her and Noah go home. Star then got off Noah and went to Sarinas room. Star then got her phone and Star then saw Sarina up and picked her up out her crib. Sarina wasn't hungry she just wanted some attention and Star could tell because Star knew Sarinas cries. Star then picked up Sarina her blanket and her teething ring up and Star then went downstairs with Sarina in her hand. Star then went and turned on the tv and sat on the couch with Sarina in her hand with the clean teething ring. Star then gave Sarina the teething ring and Sarina reached with her tiny hands and placed it in her mouth. Star then went to Netflix and turned on how to get away with murder. Star and Noah were supposed to finish watching season1 together but they really didn't have the time. Star kept the volume at almost a low tone because she knew since Sarina was a baby her ears were sensitive. Star was so caught up in the show she didn't hear Noah come downstairs. Sarina was in her own world she was just trying to be like her mother and copy her by watching tv while she was teething on her teething ring.

Noah:Stunt
Star:Huh
Noah:You really gonna watch the show without me
Star: I didn't want to wake you

Noah then came into the living room and sat by Star and wrapped his arm around her.

Noah:What happened in the studio
Star: I was practicing when Jackson came in. I told him to get out and he didn't. Then he was talking about how I can't deny the chemistry me and him had and I told him what chemistry and reminded him that he up and cheated after I found out I miscarried then he said he said he said he was sorry and how I couldn't deny the fact that his head game was better and I told him it was trash just like his strokes and his dick. Then he grabbed me by my throat and pushed me into the wall and when I told him to let go he wouldn't and tightened his grip and I couldn't breathe. So when he decided to let go I rushed out the room because I knew I was supposed to perform the song then I got on stage and performed. the only thing I kept thinking about was when he grabbed my neck in the studio. When I was done I just planned on getting out quickly when he grabbed me by arm and I thought about how Hunter used to do the same thing to me then I just snapped.

Noah could understand why Star did it so he couldn't blame her. She hated when someone laid there hands on her and whenever somebody did try and fight her Star would turn into a different person she wasn't scared to fight anybody and if she took a L at least she knew she would be glad she was bold enough to fight in the first place. A tear was brimming in Star's eye but she blinked it off and Noah noticed. Noah then pulled Star in for a kiss that was turning into a make out session before Noah pulled away. Star then looked down at Sarina who had a look of disgust on her face. Sarina was the type of baby who could understand a little bit of what was going on. Star and Noah then laughed a little.

Star:You think she understood
Noah:Yea I'm just glad she did though that's probably gonna be her perspective on boys
Star: I doubt it
Noah:I think it is because she's not gonna be getting a boyfriend till she's 90 years old

Sarina then scrunched up her face at her father like he was crazy who was looking at her

Noah:Yea I said it ya not getting a boyfriend anytime soon

Sarina then looked like she was gonna start crying. Noah then laughed

Star:quit scaring my daughter like that
Noah:She's not I don't care what nobody says
Star:Whatever can you go make some popcorn
Noah:Yea you want a water to
Star:Yea

Noah then got up and went to the island kitchen to make the popcorn. Star paused the show and Star was on her phone when she felt Sarina grab her hair. Star then looked down at Sarina who was having the time of her life playing with her mother's hair, one hand was playing with her mother's hair and the other was holding the teething ring that she had in her mouth. Star then decided to put her phone down and tickled her daughter who was laughing at little. 5 minutes later Noah came back into the living room and saw how Star was playing with Sarina. He liked the fact that she was such a good mother she didn't even need help when she had Sarina only thing she needed help with was changing a diaper but everything else automatically clicked for her. Noah liked the fact that Star would even fight for her daughter he noticed that when she had Sarina she had this look in her eyes like the look of nurturing and caring and he's never seen her have that look in her eyes before. Noah then went and sat down by Star handing her the water and while he had the water and Star unpaused the show. 10 minutes into the show Sarina started becoming fussy. Star then got her and the blanket and the teething ring and walked upstairs. Star then went and got a one of the last breast milk packets and got a new clean bottle and poured the milk into the bottle and headed downstairs with Sarina who was still fussy and opened the microwave and heated the bottle Sarina was still crying and Star patted Sarinas back. The bottle was done and Star fed Sarina the bottle and Sarina was now dozing off. Noah then came into the kitchen.