Wedding Planner

(Before you read this chapter it's gonna have a very touchy subject in it and it may be longer than any of my other chapters you have been warned ⚠️)

Star then woke up from a call Carlotta they had just came back from the love festival.

Star:Hello
Carlotta:Star you and Noah better bring y'all asses down here
Star:Carlotta it's 6:00am I only had 30 minutes of sleep
Carlotta:Do you wanna have this wedding?
Star:Yea
Carlotta:Then bring y'all asses down here.
Star:Okay I'm on my way

After Star ended the call Sarina started crying which made her morning even worse. Star then went to Sarinas room and changed her. Star then picked up Sarina and brought her into the room and placed her on top of Noah's chest who was sleep but woke a little when he felt Sarina on him.

Star:Carlotta wants us to come over her house
Noah:Why
Star: I guess for the wedding so can you watch her while I get dressed?
Noah:Yea

Star then went to go take a shower which wakes her up a little after Star was done she really didn't feel like wearing anything fancy so she just threw on a baller sweater pants set and did her makeup and put her hair into a messy bun before putting on some black shades. Star then picked up Sarina and Noah then went to the bathroom to get dressed. Star then went and got Sarina ready and put Sarina in a Daisy Duck onesie and put her in the baby carrier. Noah then came into Sarinas room and they left. Star had a good 10 minute nap on the way there but that wasn't enough and that made her more irritated. They then got out the car and Star pulled out the stroller and Noah took Sarina out the carrier and placed her into the stroller and they went and knocked on the door. Carlotta then answered and when Noah Star and Sarina went in Noah and Star saw Alex,Angel,Simone and Derek sitting at the kitchen table.

Star:Y'all too?
Alex:Yep

Star and Noah then went to sit at the table and Noah put Sarinas stroller right near him Carlotta was preparing everybody a cup of coffee and Star then put her head on the table and took a nap. 10 minutes later Carlotta was done with the coffee and everybody noticed how Star was snoring a little. Angel then picked up a feather and started messing with Star while she was sleep.

Noah:Angel I advise you to leave Star alone
Simone:Yea Star is not a light sleeper
Alex:Angel don't do it
Noah:Exactly We're warning you
Angel:Relax how bad could she be?

Angel then went over to Star.

Angel:STAR

Star then popped up and punched Angel in his nose and everybody then bursted into laughter.

Star:See that's exactly what your ass gets quit playing with me Angel
Angel: I was just trying to wake you up
Simone:Star we really tried did try to tell him

Carlotta then came over and gave everybody their coffee except Star

Star:Wait how come I can't get any?
Carlotta:You can't drink coffee while pregnant
Star:Okay so what's gonna keep me up for the rest of the day?
Carlotta:We got apple juice
Star:You got anything else?
Carlotta:We got oranges
Star:Okay whatever I'll take that
Alex:Wait you don't like apple juice
Star:No it's to sweet,it barely taste like apples, and the color makes me gag
Noah:Exactly orange juice is better
Simone:Are you dumb apple juice is better
Alex:Exactly Watch How I get my niece hooked on it when she's finally able to drink other liquids
Star:And watch how she doesn't like it
Simone:Then We're gonna get my nephew on it

Carlotta then gave Star the orange and Star peels it with her acrylics and everybody then heard a snap she looked down to see her nail broke and she looked like she had just seen a ghost.