Tour pt2

Everybody then got into the bus Star got the top bunk With Noah, Alex got the bottom bunk with Derek, Simone got the top bunk with Angel and Lil Dini got the bottom bunk to himself.
Star was having trouble getting comfortable in the tour bus bed and everybody could hear the covers shifting

Noah:Stunt I can't sleep with you moving in the bed.
Star:I'm trying to get comfortable.
Alex:Well can you please try and get comfortable more quieter?
Lil Dini:Aye Noah tell your girl to shut the hell up and take her ass to sleep.

Star then hopped out the bed and the next thing you know Simone and Noah were holding her back while Angel was holding Alex back.

Star:WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU TALKING?TO BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT THEY ASS BEAT AND MADE A DISS TRACK. WHEN ME AND MY GROUP ACTUALLY PUT IN THE WORK.
Alex:EXACTLY HE MUST GOT US CONFUSED WHEN YOU COME FOR ONE MEMBER YOU COMING FOR THE OTHERS AS WELL.
Noah:Star calm down you know the stress isn't good for you or the baby and Lil Dini the next time you say some about Star me and you gonna have a problem.

Star then calmed down and so did everybody else they all then went to bed and Star finally got comfortable. And went to bed. When everybody woke up it was 12:00 pm it took them 12 hours to get to New York and they had 6 hours left till they arrived.Star smelled sea food on the bus and the smell started making her nauseous when she got up she saw Lil Dini eating crab legs.

Star:Noah are you able to open the windows on this tour bus?
Noah:No why?
Star:Because the smell of sea food is making me nauseous.

Alex then came out the bathroom with a swollen face

Star:Alex you okay.
Alex:No I'm allergic to crab legs.
Star:Yea the smell is making me nauseous
Alex:Yea well how we gonna gonna get the food and throw it out?

Simone then interrupted the girls conversation when she came out the bed with some very swollen lips.

Simone:Is there crab legs on the bus.
Star:Yea Lil Dini has em why?
Simone:I'm allergic to crab legs.

Noah,Derek, and Angel were talking when they noticed how the group all looked sick, one was nauseous, One had a swollen face, and one had some very swollen lips. Derek,Noah, and Angel then walked over to the group.

Derek:Y'all good?
Alex:No Star is nauseous, and me and Simone are allergic to crab legs?
Star:I think I got a plan.

A few minutes later Angel walked over to Lil Dini trying to get some crab legs from Lil Dini Angel then grabbed the bag of crab legs and threw it to Derek, Derek threw the Crab legs to Noah and Noah quickly opened the tour bus door and threw the crab legs out. Lil Dini was so mad that he went to the bottom bunk of the tour bus. A hour later Star, and Alex heard City Girls come on

Star:Big birkin bag hold five six figures
Alex:Stripes on my ass so he call this p*ssy tigger
Star:Same group of bi**ches ain't no adding to the picture
Alex:Drop a couple racks watch this ass get bigger.

Star and Alex then got on top of the table, while Simone,Noah,Derek, and Angel were laughing. Simone then joined in the funny moment.

Alex:Act up you can get snatched up
Star:Dirty ass nails baby girl you need to backup.

The girls then got off the table bursting in laughter.

Star then sat down and went on instagram and the first thing she seen was Lil Dini rubbing Crab Legs on Simone's lip and then went to Alex and rubbed crab legs on her face, then went to star and put a crab leg in the bed. She then sent the video to everybody in the bus.

Simone:I'm bout to kill his ass
Alex:Me too
Star:Let me join in
Noah:Nobody's killing nobody. Star your pregnant.

Star then rolled her eyes and went back to her phone and went to google and found a baby in a stroller and took the face out and replaced the face with lil Dini and captioned it "Baby probably mad because he almost got his ass beat by a bunch of females 😂🤷🏽‍♀️🙄" She then posted the photo on Instagram and it got 1.5 million likes and 6,000 comments.

Noah:Really Star?
Star:You don't want me fighting you said nothing about being shady.

Simone then started laughing and Alex bursted into laughter. Star then seen a post about Lil Dini releasing a diss track on take 3.

Star:Alex you got your laptop?
Alex:Yea why?
Star:Simone you got Ms.Bruce number?
Simone:Yea why?
Star:Give me her number.
Simone:Why?
Star:We finna make a diss track.
Simone:On who?and why?
Star:Lil bitc I mean lil Dini making a diss on us.
Simone: Yea but we don't have a studio in the tour bus.
Star:Yea that's why we need to use Alex laptop to make a beat and We can call up Ms.Bruce to see if she can find out anything on Lil Dini.
Alex:But What about a Studio.
Star:We can find one in New York.

Whew Chile What do you think is gonna happen in New York? And do you think Star is really gonna make the diss track?🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ Btw thank you for all the support🤩