Breaking Down

Star and Noah then went to Carlotta's to pick up Sarina from Cotton. When they got there Cotton had Sarina in her carrier wide awake. Cotton then noticed the dry tear stains on her face.

Cotton:Star you alright?
Star:Yea
Cotton:Star I've seen that face so many times on you what happened?
Star:Otis had me at gun point and Cassie shot him.
Cotton:Well why you still paranoid now?
Star:Cotton I actually thought I was going to die.
Cotton:Well the good thing is you didn't. Just try and relax your self for now
Star:Okay I will and thanks for watching her.

They then drove to back to Noah's and Star then freshened up Sarina and Sarina wore a pink onesie. Noah then fed Sarina while Star was taking a shower. When she was done she put on a pink black training bra and black leggings. She was on her phone and she then looked up when she saw Noah walking in wearing only sweat pants. He then went and sat on the bed next to her.

Star:Hey
Noah:Hey You alright?
Star:Yea
Noah:What happened in the room?
Star:Noah do we really gotta talk about this?
Noah:Yes What happened?
Star:Okay,When I went back into the room I was looking for my phone. He snuck up behind me and put the gun to my head he was saying how the stunt I pulled didn't work and I called him a pedophile, then he said be careful with what I'm saying because he doesn't want nothing to happen to that pretty little body and then he trailed the gun down to my chest and then the gun went off.

Star then shedded a tear and quickly wiped it. And Noah saw.

Noah:Look Star I'm here for you
Star:Yea Well I'm alright.

Star then went to sleep and the next day she had to go to the studio to meet Alex and Simone so she had wore a black jacket and skirt set. She called Cotton and asked if she watch Sarina and Star then went and dropped Sarina off she then went to Gravity Media. When she got to the studio she saw Alex and Simone waiting for her.

Star:Hey
Alex:Hey
Simone:Star before me and Alex wanted to talk to you.
Star:About what?
Alex:Last night.
Star:Look if you're going to ask me abou-
Alex:We already know
Simone:Noah came at the exact time Cassie pulled the gun and we were listening through the door.
Star:Then why do you want to talk about it?
Simone:Because we are the only one who notices that you put up a front and hide your feelings.
Alex:We feel like you need a moment to let out all that pain you were feeling.
Star:What pain?
Simone:Everything that has been happening with you.
Star:I'm okay.

Star's voice then cracked and all of a sudden she just broke down.

Star:With Brody being dead and me killing my mother I'm just so tired. And Hunter attacking me and coming into the room a day after Sarina was born and Otis putting a gun to my head I feel so exhausted.

Alex and Simone then got up from there seats and went to hug her as she just sobbed in both of their arms for about a good 15 minutes until she finally pulled herself together.

Alex:Star we're always gonna be there for you your like a sister I never wanted but needed.
Simone:Really Alex

Star then laughed a little when Alex made a that joke.

Star:Thanks for being here
Simone:Welcome we'll always have your back.
Alex:Now where's my niece?
Star:With Cotton you were right she acts exactly like me.
Simone:Duh she's a bougie diva.
Alex:Now let's get to the song
Simone:What do you think it should be called?
Star:Hold on
Simone:Hold on for what?

Alex then put her hand on her face.

Star:No the song should be called hold on.
Simone:Oh, I knew that.
Alex:Whatever you say Simone. But anyways we have to perform for Ayanna tomorrow at 8:00 pm
Star:Well let's do the song today and practice tomorrow.
Alex:Well let's get to it.

After they were done Star asked if Alex or Simone had any glasses to cover up her face. they then released the song

Star:Alex do you have any glasses?
Alex:Yea my Versace ones that costed 900 dollars.
Star:Can I borrow them Noahs here and I don't need him asking any questions about my face.
Simone:What's wrong with it?
Star:I just got done crying and my makeup leaked.
Alex:Okay Star but if anything happens to them you owe me another pair.
Star:Okay Whatever I'll give them back to you meet me at Carlotta's.
Alex:Okay

They then walked out the studio and Star kept her head down so nobody would notice she looked at the floor as she walked down and she would've done it successfully if she had not bumped into Noah

Star:Watch where your-

She then looked up a little and saw Noah. And instantly looked back down.

Noah:Hey stunt
Star:Hey
Noah:You alright?

Before Star could answer the question Alex hopped into the conversation.

Alex:Yea she's fine me, Simone and Her just got done watching this sad commercial on my phone.
Star:Yea we we're going to your place so I can get my makeup.
Noah:Okay see you later Stunt

Star then left and drove to Noah's to put her makeup on and met up with Alex and Simone at Carlotta's so she could give Alex her Versace glasses back.

Okay y'all this chapter was a little boring but I'm sorry I just really wanted to have a sisterly moment with take3 to show they were here for Star. But anyways thank you for all the support🤩 and what do you think will happen in the next chapter🤔🤷🏽‍♀️