Bad dreams

Star woke up in Noah's bed remembering the bad dream she just had, the dream was about her mother she was at the club with Noah when she spotted her mom in the audience. Star then got up and saw Noah coming out the bathroom.

Noah:You alright?
Star:Yea I just had a nightmare.
Noah:You sure?
Star:Yea

Noah then turned on the tv to see a show called Gossip News talking about how him and Star being spotted out at Club 106, Cafe and cakes, and the Golden Bar.

Noah:Look Star I've been checking you out for a minute and I got feelings for you.
Star:If that's your way of saying that you like me then I guess I got feelings for you too.

Noah then grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.
Star was on her way to Carlotta's and when she walked in she saw Jahil,Alex, and Simone.

Jahil:y'all gotta start working on some music ASAP.
Star:Well we would've done it sooner if you didn't disappear for 3 weeks.
Alex:Exactly
Simone:Wait why can't we just try and release the Man video.
Alex:Because we're not fully done with the song.
Star:Well let's finish it.
Simone:Okay let's head to the studio then.

Star,Simone,Alex, and Jahil arrived to Gravity Media. When they got there Star saw Noah.

Star:Hey
Noah:Hey what're y'all doing here?
Star:Me and the group are here to finish a song that we were working on.

Star then introduced Alex and Simone to Noah

Star:Alex, Simone this Noah Brooks
Noah:Wait Alex isn't your father Roland Crane?
Alex:Yes sadly
Simone:Okay can we get into the studio? We got a long day ahead of us.

They then went into the studio where they started working by the time they got done it was 5:00 am. They all went back to Carlotta's and went to bed.
Star then woke up in her own sweat with another nightmare. This time Star,Alex, and Simone were in the car when Star's mother said to star "you need to tell them". Star then snapped out of the vivid memory of the dream and got freshened up she wore a red matching two piece set and went downstairs to see Alex and Simone waiting downstairs.

Alex:it really does not take that long to get ready.
Star:just be glad that I am ready
Alex:Whatever y'all ready to shoot this video.
Simone:Let's go.

Star,Alex, and Simone then went out to meet Jahil at the video shoot. When they arrived it was 1:00 o'clock It took 8 hours to learn the choreography and 10 hours to shoot the video. By the time they were done they were done it was 6:00 am. By the time they were done they were exhausted and released the video to YouTube.

They all went back to Carlotta's and they went to bed. Star then woke up in her own sweat again and this time the nightmare was about the day that stars mother died Stars mother called her into the room. Star then snapped out of the vivid dream and freshened up. She then went downstairs in some sweats and heels thinking about why she kept having the bad dreams.

Simone:Star you Okay.
Star:Yea I just need some fresh air.
Simone:Star you can tell me what's going on.
Star:Simone I'm okay I just need some air.
Simone:Okay Star just tell me if you need anything.

Star then left Carlotta's and went to Gravity Media and performed a song called little bird.

By the time she was done she left the studio and ran into Noah

Noah:Hey
Star:Hey
Noah:You alright?
Star:Yea I just needed to go to the studio to put out a song.
Noah:Star you sure you're alright?
Star:Yea I'm good.

They both left Gravity Media and went back to Noah's place where they sat and watched a movie till they dozed off. Star woke up once again in her own sweat and this time she had a nightmare and again it was about her mother who told star to bring her medicine to her. Star then stopped thinking about the nightmare and went to Carlotta's where she saw Alex and Simone Star then went upstairs freshen up and put on a striped sweater like dress and went downstairs to see Alex,and Simone having a conversation.

Star:y'all ready to go to the studio.
Alex:Yea let's go.
Simone:Wait can we stop at McDonald's
Star:For what?
Simone:For some food duh.
Star:Yea I'm hungry anyways.

They then went to McDonald's then to the studio. They were now working on a song called Suga. By the time they were done it was 10:00 pm. They then left and went back to Carlotta's where they went to sleep.Star had another's nightmare and it was about Star's father yelling at her "what did she do?" She checked her phone and it was 1:00 am and she went to the bar where she heard a familiar song playing in the bar called my love. She then left the bar and had a flashback Star's mother called her into the room and told her to bring her the medicine star then gave it to her and her mother passed out star then gave her mother more medicine and her mother started to have a seizure that's when her father came in yelling at Star asking her what did she do and dialed 911. Star then snapped out of the flashback and realized she was the reason her mother died and went back to Carlotta's where she cried herself to sleep.

Y'all it took me a very long time to write this chapter and sorry if it was too long. What do you think will happen next🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ btw thank you guys for reading and the support the next chapter comes out tomorrow🤩