Brutality

(Warning what you're about to read has graphic scenes⚠️in it and may be for mature audiences⚠️ only you have been warned⚠️)

Dream
Star was in the hospital

Carlotta:PUSH,PUSH
Noah:Come on Star you got this
Doctor:THE BABYS HEART RATE IS SLOWING YOU GOTTA PUSH

Star then pushed when Jackson came into the room. Star finally pushed the baby out and Jackson took him from the doctor. Star then started sobbing.

Star:GIVE ME MY BABY
Jackson:It belongs to me now

Jackson then walked out the room with the baby in her hands as Star screamed and sobbed.

Star then woke up breathing hard and soon she got her breathing under control. Star then got up out the bed and went to Sarinas room and saw how she was still asleep in her crib. Star then let out a sigh of relief and went to Davis room where she saw Noah rocking him to sleep. It was 2:30am and Star had another nightmare it was the second one she had after she had Davis. Star then went to the bathroom and turned on the shower no she wasn't going nowhere but Noah always kept the house cold and Star felt a little bit sweaty Star turned on the shower and felt the hot water hit her body. Star then freshened up and Star then got out the shower and went and got a towel and wrapped it around her and dried off. Star then went to the sink and brushed her teeth and washed her face and went and got her silk robe and threw it on and went to the closet when Noah came in.

Noah:Where you going
Star:Nowhere
Noah:Star
Star:Noah where am I going to go at 3 in the morning
Noah:You Tell me

Star ignored the what he said and went to get one of Noah's shirts and threw it on along with some Pink Victoria Secret underwear and bra set. Star then left the closet and Noah followed as she went downstairs to the kitchen. Star then went to the fridge and got a water.

Noah:Star we need to talk
Star:About What
Noah:You need to go easy on your moves
Star: I did go easy on my moves last night
Noah:Star you almost passed out back stage
Star:And I know that but-
Noah:No Star it ain't no but's I was worried about you when you got back on stage. I was in that waiting room for a hour
Star:Noah-
Noah: Nah I ain't finished

Star looked at Noah like he lost his damn mind he decided to cut her off.

Noah:I'm serious Star, your not taking your health seriously. I don't care if the doctor said a week we took precautions for a reason. Cookie and Lucious agreed to let you go but I'm still not sure myself. You being to damn reckless like nothing's gonna happen to yo ass.

Star knew Noah was serious and she also knew he was kinda right. Star did need to chill a little bit on her dance moves but at the same time she kinda didn't want to, Star didn't want people to know she was slacking because of her health but she knew Noah was right.

Star:Look, I'll try going easy
Noah:Thank you

Star walked away when Noah grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in for a kiss that deepened. She haven't kissed Noah in a week and forgot how soft his lips were. Noah then pulled away from the kiss.

Noah:Can't Wait till those 4 weeks up
Star:What do you mean the doctor said-
Noah:I'm giving you extra time to recover

Star then sucked her teeth

Star:Mm Whatever

Star then playfully rolled her eyes and went back upstairs to the bedroom and climbed into the bed. Noah then came into the room and got into and pulled Star on top of him and she buried her face into his neck and he then reached to turn out the light and wrapped his arm around her and they both then dozed off to sleep. Star woke up to a phone call from Alex, it was 6:00pm and Star realized Noah wasn't in the bed. Star then answered the phone.