Tour

Star was at the store with Noah shopping for baby clothes she was 15
weeks pregnant. she then saw Hunter and She then tried to distract Noah.

Star:Noah I think we should go to another store.
Noah:Why?
Star:Because this store doesn't have what I want.
Noah:Star you have 3 outfits in the shopping cart.
Star:Noah please I think we should leave.

Star then felt somebody grab her hair. She turned to see Hunter.

Star:HUNTER LET GO OF ME.
Hunter:You thought you were slick calling the cops on me?
Star:HUNTER LET GO OF ME NOW!
Hunter:Not till I get what is owed to me.

Before Hunter could do anything Noah punched him in his nose and a cashier called the cops. Star and Noah then left and went to Carlotta's. Simone then answered the door. Star and Noah then stormed in.

Ms.Bruce:What in the hell happened to y'all?
Star:Is Alex here?
Simone:Yea why?
Star:I think we need to have a group discussion.
Carlotta:Star,Noah come in here and sit down.

Alex then came into the room and sat with Star,Simone and Noah.

Star:I think we should have our own personal security.
Alex:Star what are you talking about? We already have 3 Body guards.
Simone:Yea why do we need more?
Star:I think we should have 3 body guards each for a separate person each.
Simone:Star look if you tryna make this abou-
Star:Simone I'm not trying to make this about me I'm trying to make this about me and my baby's safety.
Carlotta:Star what happened?
Star:Me and Noah saw Hunter at the store and he grabbed me by my hair and when I said let go he said not till he's gets what he's owed.
Alex:Didn't they arrest Hunter though?
Noah:Apparently not.
Carlotta:Somebody needs to teach that boy a lesson.
Star:Which is why I think we need more security.
Ms.Bruce:Star your a fool if you think security is going to be able to protect you and that baby.
Star.Well what am I supposed to do?
Ms.Bruce:Get a gun.
Noah:There's no way she's getting a gun while she's pregnant with my baby.
Simone:Well what else is there to do Noah? She can't keep running from Hunter.
Carlotta:Star's not getting a gun and nobody's getting a security guard. Y'all have a meeting with Ayanna this afternoon end up discussion.

Star and Noah and Alex and Simone then went to Gravity Media where they had a meeting.

Star:So what are we here for?
Ayanna:Well take3 And Noah Brooks will be going on the same tour but for 3 months
Alex:Yea but what does that have to do with us?
Ayanna:I'm glad you asked. You both will be having a opening act but it will be the same opening act for take3 and Noah Brooks.
Star:Who is it?
Ayanna:Lil Dinni.
Simone:Oh hell no the dude who disrespects women.
Star:Ayanna please tell me you your lying.
Ayanna:I'm not he's going to be the opening act for take3 and Noah Brooks.
Alex:Okay but when are we beginning the tour?
Ayanna:Tomorrow.
Star:Wait what? We barely have time to pack.
Noah:Yea and I don't think it's safe for Star to fly while being pregnant.
Ayanna:And that's why we have tour buses except Take3,Noah Brooks and lil Dini have to share the tour bus because all the other celebrities are on tour and are using the tour bus.
Simone:Wait but what about Angel?
Alex:And Derek?
Ayanna:The good thing is you get to take your spouse with you and they get backstage tickets. But you have to be back at Gravity Media at 6:00 am sharp so start getting ready at 5:00 and I already announced the tour a week ago.

The group and Noah then went home to pack. Noah then woke up Star and Star took a quick shower and wore a gray overnight hoody,some shades, and some thigh high boots with a messy bun. While Noah just wore some sweats.

Noah:Really Star?were just going on a tour bus.
Star:Just because I'm going on a tour bus doesn't mean I can't look good.

Star and Noah then went to the car and drove to Gravity Media. Once they got there they saw Alex and Derek, Simone and Angel, and of course Lil Dini all waiting on the tour bus to come.

Alex:Really Star?
Noah:I tried to tell her.
Star:Well just be glad I didn't put on some makeup. Just because y'all coming in sweats doesn't mean I have to.
Lil Dini:Did I ask?
Star:Look I don't have time for your disrespecting women ass. I'm to tired to be arguing with someone who is me and my groups opening act.

The tour bus then came around.

Whew Chile I don't think take3, Noah Brooks and Lil Dini is a good idea and again thank You for all the support 🤩Btw do you think Hunter will ever leave star alone?🤔