Issues Resolved

Star then pulled up to Cottons house at 9:00 pm and knocked on Cottons door who answered.

Cotton:Girl What are you doing here at 9:00 pm?
Star:Hey um can I come in.
Cotton:Yea

Cotton then let Star in and Star went to sit on the couch and explained everything that happened when she got to Noah's. And Star started to break down a little bit.

Star:Cotton I'm so tired of fighting with everybody. They team up on me and disagree with me and they see me as a bad guy.
Cotton:Star you cannot be stressing like this. You have a baby on the way you need to relax and calm down everything you've been feeling.
Star:Cotton I try so hard to and yet they keep coming at me over and over again.
Cotton:Well you need to ease that stress someway because it's gonna keep growing until your ready to snap. Plus my niece or nephew on the way they don't need to turn out like another version of you Sarina already acts like you.

Star then laughed she then left Cottons and drove to Gravity Media. It was 11:30 when she got there. It was open till 4:00 am so she went to the studio she had this one song stuck in her head and she wanted to play the song she went to the piano that they had in there and started playing the song Unlove you.

She then remembered the song as the one her mother use to sing to her and Simone. Which made her cry a little bit. She then went into the booth and recorded the song. After she was done she released the song and left. Star then went back to Noah's and took a shower before going to sleep. The next day Star had a meeting so she freshened up and wore a denim jumpsuit and freshened up Sarina and put her in a red mini mouse set and headed to Cottons. When she got there she knocked on Cottons door who answered.

Cotton:Girl What is up with you
Star:What're you talking about
Cotton:You know what I'm not even gonna be the one to tell you.
Star:Tell me what?
Cotton:You'll see

Star then rolled her eyes and left and went to Gravity Media and went to the meeting room and when she got there. She saw Alex, Simone, Carlotta. She then went and sat the farthest away from them.

Ayanna:M's Davis do you know that you are trending on twitter
Star:No for what?
Ayanna:You recreated your mother's infamous song unlove you.
Star:Yea so what?
Carlotta:How did you even find the song?
Star: I didn't I just kept thinking about this one song as soon as I left Cottons
Simone:So that's where you were
Star:Yep because she's much more of a friend and sister than you and Alex will ever be
Carlotta:Okay enough, Ayanna What is this meeting about
Ayanna:Well Twitter cannot stop talking about Stars unlove you cover and I think Alex and Simone and Star should do the whole song and add a few tweaks to it. But before we do I have noticed a lot of angry tension in the group and outside of it. So me and Gravity Media feel like you should hash things out.
Star:And What If we don't?
Ayanna:Then Take3 will be dropped from Gravity Media. You have 24 hours it's already 1:00 pm so get started.
Alex:Ayanna are you really making us do this?
Ayanna:Time is ticking. I don't care where you hash things out just do it

They then left the meeting room and went to the studio and Carlotta followed.

Carlotta:Well you heard what Ayanna said, hash this out so y'all can stay signed.
Alex:Fine Star I'm sorry.
Star:Oh wow Alexandra Crane apologizes?
Carlotta:Star can you just take the damn apology.
Star:Fine I'm sorry for almost getting us dropped from Gravity Media.
Carlotta:And
Star:And what I didn't do anything else
Carlotta:AND
Star:And for calling you and Simone rape victim and rich girl and releasing unlove you.
Simone:I'm sorry for not taking your side when I sometimes knew you were right.
Alex:And I'm sorry for blaming you when that dude smacked your ass. If that would've happened to me Derek would've probably reacted the same way Noah did.
Simone:Okay now that we got that out of the way let's do the song.

They then started writing they're parts for the song and then got into the booth.

After they were done they then released their song and texted Ayanna that they resolved their issues. They then chilled in the studio for a little bit.

Alex:So have you and Noah talked about the wedding yet?
Star:Not right now we have been busy lately so we never really got a chance to talk about it.
Simone:Well have you at least thought about when you wanted to do the wedding?
Star:Yea maybe between summer and spring.
Simone:Well aren't you gonna do the wedding after the baby is born
Star:I don't think so you know I really do wanna get it out the way so I won't have to worry.
Alex: I really hope I have a niece
Simone:I hope I have a nephew. What do you think the baby is gonna be Star?
Star: I don't know but I just can't wait till this pregnancy is over.
Simone:Me either I don't like the pregnant version of Star.
Star:I wasn't that bad.
Alex:Star you attacked lil Dini over some wings on the tour bus
Star:For the last time I waited in a long ass line for those wings.

They then started laughing and they all decided to leave the studio. Star then went to pick up Sarina from Cottons and went to Noah's. Star then cleaned,fed, and rocked Sarina to sleep before going to take a shower. After Star freshened up she went and put on a bra and shorts. Noah then came in the room when he saw Star and pulled her by her waist and kissed her and of course y'all know what happened next.

Okay y'all yes I know this chapter was boring but at least everybody is back on good terms. Btw thank you for all the support🤩 and what do you think will happen in the next chapter🤔.