Wedding planner pt3

Star then called up Carlotta.

Carlotta:Hello
Star:Carlotta can you help me with something
Carlotta:With What? You alright
Star:Never mind I shouldn't have even called
Carlotta:Star-

Star then ended the call and looked at herself in the mirror and silently started crying she didn't know if she could just tell everybody what exactly happened she felt stupid for even going back to Pittsburgh so for her to tell everybody on the tour bus what happened was like being looked at like a deer in headlights. Star then got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:Hey sugar bear
Star:Who is this
Unknown:Your principal.

Star then stormed out the bathroom with tears rolling down her face and everybody then saw. She then walked to the tour bus door and opened it while it was still moving and threw the phone out she didn't care anymore she was broken because of him. She then closed the door and walked back before Noah got in front of her.

Noah:Star what's wrong
Star:Noah I really don't wanna talk about it.
Noah:Your throwing your phone out the bus and your off beat on your moves tell me what's going on.
Star: I don't need to tell you anything I don't want to tell you anything I wanna be left alone

Tears then started flowing down her face and she tried to hold them in but they just kept flowing down her face everybody immediately knew something was wrong, Star was the type of person that kept her feelings balled up and she was good at hiding them but when she tried to keep them hidden it made her an emotional wreck. Star then started walking back when Noah grabbed her and pulled her in and she just cried in his arms the more she thought about it the more fear she started to feel she then pulled herself together before she went to go sit down.

Star:When we were at the school I went to the restroom to fix my makeup and my principal came out the stall with a knife and pointed it to my back

Her voice then cracked

Star:So I kept asking him not to and he made me get on my knees and beg for my life. I feel dumb for even coming back. I threw my phone out because he texted me and I don't even know how he got my number.
Angel:Why didn't you just tell the cops
Simone:Because the cops don't care, they don't give a damn who you are or what happened to you but the minute someone ends up dying they act like they care and release a whole statement saying they're sorry and they get let off the hook.

A tear then came down her face

Star: I wanna kill him
Noah:Stunt now you just talking
Star:You think I am?Alex call Carlotta
Alex:Star I'm not calling her and your not killing nobody.
Star:No I mean it call Carlotta
Simone:So this is what it has come to Star Davis trying to kill somebody?
Star:Yep
Alex:Wow do you not hear yourself
Star: Oh I do which is why I want him dead.
Simone:Wow you really are selfish
Star:I'm not selfish and you don't even know how it feels to have to get on your knees and beg for your life. it takes away some of the respect you have for yourself.
Simone:DON'T tell me I don't know because I went through the same thing you did except yours is way different. Your hardheaded ass went and we told you you didn't have to but hey that's just regular Star Davis.
Star:You know what I'm hardheaded, I'm so hardheaded that I won't even do it somebody else will. I'm gonna go take a nap.

Star then got up and went to change into a black velvet shorts set and went to take nap. Noah then woke up Star five hours later.

Star:Noah you better not be waking me up for something stupid
Noah:Stunt get up
Star:Why
Noah:You got a phone call

Star then got up and went to where everybody was it was 6:00pm Alex then handed the phone to Star.

Star:Hello?
Sniggy:Hey Star
Star:Sniggy? What are you calling me for?
Sniggy:I killed him
Star:Wait what?Who did you kill?
Sniggy:Your principal
Star:Wait what?
Sniggy:I called the cops I'm turning myself in