Moving on

Star was in the stage of learning how to cope with Brodys death and moving on. Her and the group had a live interview with Gossip News today so they had to look good.

Simone:Star hurry up what's taking so long in the restroom
Star:Hold on Simone I'm doing my hair.
Alex:Is Star still in the bathroom?
Simone:Yea she's been in there since 7:00 am the interview starts at 1:00 And it's 1:00 already.

Star then came out the restroom in a messy bun and a 2 piece denim set. By the time everybody was finished it was 12:45 pm it takes 15 minutes to get to Gravity Media so they headed out and went to Gravity Media. Once the girls got to the interview the lady asked questions about Alex,Simone, and last but not least Star.

Interviewer:So Star how has it been dating Noah Brooks?
Star:Um it's been great, you know sometimes me and him have different schedules so we won't be able to see each other but other than that our relationship is great.
Interviewer:Good. But we have all heard about the recent loss in your family and we're all wondering how are you recovering?
Star:Um I don't think I want to answer that question.
Interviewer:Oh come on everyone wants to know?
Star:I just do not feel comfortable with answering that question right now.
Interviewer:But Sta-
Star:If I don't feel comfortable about answering that question then I don't feel comfortable with answering that question, And if that's all your trying to know about than I rather not be here at all. Alex and Simone got asked questions about their career but yet your trying to ask me a question about a family member who I said I didn't feel comfortable discussing. So since I'm not being asked any other questions than I guess I'm going to excuse myself.

Star then got up from the seat she was sitting in and walked off. Everybody else who was in the building saw the interview and so all eyes were on her when she walked out the room she was being interviewed in. Noah then saw the interview and texted Star to go into the studio he was in. She then went in

Noah:Star you okay?
Star:No I'm not okay did you see the interview?
Noah:You could've controlled your temper.
Star:Are you serious? That lady kept on trying to ask me the same question when I already told her twice I didn't feel comfortable with answering it Alex and Simone got asked questions about their career and the only good question I got asked was about me and you.
Noah:Look I've I know how it feels to be pressured into a question you don't want to answer but you gotta learn how to control your temper.
Star:Okay I might try.

Noah then grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in for a kiss and of course y'all already knew what happened next. The next day Star and the girls went to Carlotta's went to a meeting because of the interview.

Ayanna;Are you serious star? Why would you pull a stunt like that?
Star:What stunt did I pull Ayanna?
I told her I didn't want to answer that question.
Ayanna:You know it's trending on all social media platforms? Why didn't you answer that question?
Star:I DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION BECAUSE ITS HARD TO TALK ABOUT AYANNA.I GOT PEOPLE TAKING PICS OF ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO HAVE A PRIVATE MOMENT.I HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO FORCE SOMETHING OUT OF ME WHEN I SAID I DID NOT WANT TO. Why do I have to get the heavy weight when everybody else doesn't? Huh?

Star then stormed out the room. When Alex and Simone chased after her.

Carlotta:Look the child is just trying to move on with this situation, the least y'all can do is cut her some slack for now.

Star then went to the studio.

Alex:Star Whatever your feeling right now we can try and put it in the booth.
Simone:Yea you can't keep doing this to yourself.
Star:Do what Simone what am I doing to myself?
Simone:You need to learn to not keep running from your problems and put them in the booth.
Alex:I vote we put a song out dedicated to Star running from her problems.
Simone:Me too. Let's get into the booth.
Star:Whatever.

They then got into the booth and made the song I didn't do it.

They then released the song and It was trending on all social media platforms.

Yes I know it hasn't been much Stoah lately but it's getting there. And thank you all so much for the support. And yes I know I released 3 chapters today but it was so many ideas and I might release another chapter today🤩