Guilt

When Star woke up she felt guilty and depressed she got freshened up and went downstairs with tear stains on her face wearing a big t-shirt like dress and black boots.

Alex:You alright?
Star:Yea I'm fine
Alex:You sure?
Star:Alex I'm fine I'm going to head to the studio.

When Star got into her car she had a few tears come down her face and she headed to Gravity Media. When she arrived she went to the studio where she sang the song my love.

When she got done she broke down into tears and her heart dropped to her stomach. She realized that the reason her mom died was because of her and she felt that guilt hit her. She then left the studio drying her now puffy eyes when she saw Noah.

Noah:Star you alright?
Star:Yea
Noah:You sure?
Star:Yea I just got allergies.

She then left and went to Carlotta's. Alex and Simone were celebrating that man was on Billboards hot 100s and we're heading out with Carlotta to the bar to celebrate. Star then joined and they went to the bar. Once they got there they ordered their drinks star ordered a margarita, Alex ordered a wine, Simone ordered a champagne, and Carlotta ordered 1 shot of tequila. They then got their drink on when a familiar song played again it was my love Star then got up and left.

Carlotta:What's wrong with Star?
Simone:I don't know we tried asking her what's wrong but she didn't say.
Alex:Yea this morning I saw her she looked like she was crying.
Carlotta:Something's wrong with that child.

Simone then got a call from Noah.

Noah:Simone does star have allergies?
Simone:No why?
Noah:I saw her this morning at Gravity Media and she looked like she'd been crying.
Simone:Yea she's been acting very weird and a lil bit distance lately
Noah:Yea well somethings wrong with her and we all need to get to the bottom of it.

Noah then asked Star to meet him at the studio and when she got there she saw Alex,Simone,Carlotta and Noah in the studio.

Star:What is this?
Alex:You've been acting weird and we're all trying to figure out what's wrong
Star:I'm-
Simone:Star don't say your fine because we all know that you're not.

Star then got up and tried to walk out when Carlotta hopped in front of her.

Carlotta:Child you better sit down and explain to us what is wrong.
Star:Fine. I've been having these nightmares lately and they were little memories of the day me and Simones mother died and when everybody was asleep that one night we were in the studio I left to go to the bar.

Star voice then began to crack.

Star:And when I heard the same song that was playing in the bar when we went out to celebrate...

Star's voice started to crack even more.

Star:I had a flashback of the day my mother died and it wasn't Brody who killed her...

Stars voice started to crack one more time.

Star:It was me. She asked for the drugs that she called medicine and I gave it to her... and then she passed out and so I gave her more and then she started having a seizure and then Brody came into the room yelling what did I do? And then he called 911.

Star then bursted into tears when Carlotta pulled her in for a hug and everybody in the room started crying.

Carlotta:Star this is not your fault
Star:Yea it is. She's dead because of me.
Alex:Star you were just a kid you didn't know.
Simone:Star you were just trying to help her.
Star:It was my fault I should've never gave it to her.

Star then received a phone call and everybody got quiet. It was the hospital saying that Brody died and her heart dropped down to her stomach. She then cried harder.

Carlotta:What happened?
Star:He's dead.
Alex:Whose dead
Star:Brody they said he died.

Hey y'all I just had to add a plot twist I'm sorry and I was just so eager to release this chapter today. And again thank you all so much for the support. But anyways do you think Star is gonna return back to her old self or do you think this really left a lot of guilt on her.
Btw I will release the next chapter tomorrow🤗🤩