Struggling

Noah has been at the studio a lot lately working on new songs leaving Star at his place. Star was very overwhelmed lately because of how exhausted she was. Sarina never let her get the sleep she wanted or needed. While Noah was gone she decided to take Sarina out for a drive. She then turned on the radio and heard Alex and Simone singing with Gigi Nixon.

She then called up Alex.

Star:Really Alex?
Alex:What?
Star:That's a weak ass move you pulled with releasing that song.
Alex:Star you haven't been in the studio lately what were me and Simone supposed to do?
Star:Whatever.

After Star and Sarina were done with the drive Star took Sarina in the house. A few minutes later Sarina started crying and Star couldn't figure out what was wrong with Sarina she tried feeding her, changing her but nothing was working. Sarina was crying for five hours. Star was crying herself she couldn't get Sarina to stop crying. Star then decided to put on a hoodie and leggings. And she realized something was actually wrong with her baby. She tried calling Carlotta, Cotton, Noah, Alex,Simone,Derek, Angel, and Ms.Bruce but nobody answered. She then rushed Sarina to the hospital and found the nearest doctor.

Star:Please help something is wrong with my baby.

The doctor then took the baby and rushed her to the emergency room. Star then sat down and everybody she called then came rushing into the hospital to see Star's hands buried in her face with tears running down.She then took her face out of the palm of her hands and saw Carlotta,Alex,Simone,Angel,Cotton,Ms.Bruce,Derek, and Noah.

Carlotta:Star liste-
Star:No Carlotta you listen. My baby was crying and when I called nobody seemed to answer? I haven't had any sleep for about 3 days now. I couldn't get her to stop crying and I'm overwhelmed. And then Alex and Simone go and release a song? I'm exhausted and I tried everything. I tried feeding her, changing her, comforting her and nothing was working and when I call y'all in a time of need y'all don't even pick up the phone? How did y'all even find me here anyway?
Alex:remember that tracker we put into each other's phone last year? We used it.
Star:I just needed help for once and y'all don't even show up? What happened to family?if you need anything I'm here. And the sad part is the one time I need you all the most y'all don't even show up.
Alex:Star we're s-
Star:No your not because if you were you would've called and helped me earlier.
Alex:AND WHAT DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR A MOTHER THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU? STAR DAVIS?
Star:I NEVER SAID IT HAD TO BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU AND SIMONE LEFT ME. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT NIGHT IN THE CLUB WHEN I FIRST MET NOAH?
Alex:OH SO YOUR BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN WHAT ABOUT WHEN DEREK WAS IN THE WHEELCHAIR?
Star:ALEX YOU CLEARLY SAID TO ME YOU DIDNT NEED HELP AND WHEN I DID TRY TO HELP YOU GOT MAD AT ME.
Alex:OKAY WELL THE LEAST YOU COULD OF TRIED TO DO WAS SHOW THAT YOU CARE
Star:I TRIED TO BUT YOU WERE SO WRAPPED UP IN YOUR OWN EMOTIONS THAT YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE.
Simone:STAR CAN YOU NOT TRY AND GET ON ALEX FOR ONCE.
Star:WOW SIMONE ONCE AGAIN YOU TAKE HER SIDE? WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU ATTEMPTED TO TRY AND KILL YOURSELF? OR WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND KAREN DIED?OH AND LETS NOT FORGET WHEN YOU WERE BACK ON THE DRUGS.
Simone:OKAY BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TIME WHERE YOU WENT AROUND ACTING LIKE A HOE
Star:AND WHAT ABOUT IT HUH? I TRIED TO GET US THERE I RISKED GETTING MY ASS BEAT BY HUNTER FOR ASKING FOR THE MONEY THAT YOU AND ALEX WANTED FOR US. I RISKED ALMOST GOING TO JAIL FOR OTIS.
Alex:YEA BUT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WENT DOWN HILL WHEN YOU RELEASED THAT DISS TRACK.
Star:NO ALEX IT WENT DOWN HILL WHEN YOU KISSED NOAH IN FRONT OF ME. YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND KISSING DEREK.
Carlotta:ALRIGHT ENOUGH. ALL OF YALL ARE SOME DAMN FOOLS. ARGUING IN HERE LIKE YALL ARE DAMN FOOLS.

The doctor then called Star.

Doctor:Star Davis.

Star and Noah then walked up to the doctor.

Doctor:She has a cold but other than that she's fine it should go away in about 2 days.
Star:Ok thank you.

The doctor then gave Star her baby and everybody left. Star didn't speak to Noah for the whole entire day and the next day she headed to Gravity Media Noah was watching Sarina so she had the time. She had on a black leather skinny skirt with a bra like top and a black leather jacket When she got there she saw Alex and Simone and walked past them and said nothing. When she got into the studio she worked on a song called I bring me.

She then released the song. And left the studio it was trending on all platforms. She then got a text from Carlotta saying to come to her house. When she got there she saw Alex,Simone,Derek,Angel,M's.Bruce, Cotton,Carlotta,Noah and Sarina.

Star:Nope I'm not doing this again y'all not finna ruin my day today.

Star was walking out when Cotton got in front of her.

Cotton:Girl you better sit down.

Star then went to sit down.

Star:What
Alex:That was a weak move you pulled with releasing that song.
Star:Whatever Alex.
Alex:So you don't care?
Star:Nope
Simone:Of course  she doesn't shes Star
Star:WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH GIGI NIXON YOU WANT A REACTION YOU GOT ONE.
Simone:WHAT YOU DID WAS UNNECESSARY.
Star:Do you not know what I've been through?
I'm exhausted and tired and when I called y'all didn't answer and when you do something it's no big deal but when I do it's a problem. Stop trying to pick a fight and leave me alone.
Carlotta:Okay look y'all need to all calm down acting like some damn fools whatever y'all got going on squash it and move on.
Star:Carlotta what is there to squash? They team up and gang up on me for their own amusement. You know what if it's not about the music then don't speak to me.
Noah:Star you don't mean that
Star:Yes I do bye

Everybody then had a shocked look on their face and Alex and Simone then felt bad about how they treated Star.Star then got Sarina out of Noah's hand and then left and went back to Noah's.

Whew Chile so much drama in this episode😩 I'm sorry for leaving y'all on a cliffhanger but I had to. Btw thank you for the support and do you think take3 will be the same.