Another Delivery

(Okay y'all please read and don't skip and yes Star is gonna have the baby in this chapter😌) And this chapter is going to be extremely long🙈🥴)

The week went by fast and Star was starting to grow nervous her due date was coming soon and she already forgot how bad child birth was she knew it was probably gonna last for hours though and that really made her nervous. Star was tossing and turning in the bed and she couldn't stop thinking about how scared she was. Noah noticed how she was tossing and turning and pulled her into him. It was 11:30pm and Noah knew something was bothering Star.

Noah:What's up
Star:Nothing
Noah:Star
Star:I'm nervous, the due date is around the corner and I'm not ready.

Noah never really thought Star was gonna be nervous about it the baby was gonna be due in 2 weeks so he couldn't understand why she was nervous.

Noah:Don't stress over it right now just worry about your career and Sarina
Star:Yea

Noah saw how her eyes changed color and he knew that numb feeling hit her. He then pulled Star in for a kiss that deepened before she pulled away and buried her face into his neck and the two both dozed back off to sleep. Star woke up on her side of the bed with back pain it was 8:30am. Star reached and got her phone and saw she had 20 missed calls. Star then got another phone call. It was a Saturday and a cloudy and gloomy day.

Star:Hello
Alex:You and Noah Come down to Gravity
Star:Alex it's to damn early
Alex:Okay and what's your point
Star:My point is I'm tired
Alex:Be down here in a hour and meet in the lounge room

Alex then hung up the phone leaving Star irritated. Star then woke up Noah.

Noah:Stunt What time is it
Star:8:30 we gotta go to Gravity Media and go to the meeting room

Star then got up and her back pain eased down a bit and Star went to Sarinas room and got Sarina who was already awake and went to get Sarina ready. Star then put Sarina in a pink fendi onesie and went and got one of the breast milk packets out the mini fridge and got one of the clean bottle and poured the milk into the bottle and went downstairs with Sarina in her hand and went to the kitchen and placed the bottle in the microwave. The bottle was then finished and Star then fed the bottle to Sarina who then dozed off to sleep. Star then went back upstairs carrying Sarina and placed her in the crib and went and got ready. Star then went to the bathroom and went and turned on the shower. Star then felt the hot water hit her body and freshened up. Star then got out the shower and went and got a towel and wrapped it around her. Star then went to the sink and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Star then went and got one of her silk robes and threw it on and went and started on her makeup. Star then started on her hair and Noah came behind her and started kissing her neck causing her to laugh a little.

Star:Mm stop you're gonna mess up my makeup
Noah:I'm not worried about that

Noah then pulled Star into him and pulled her in for a kiss that started to deepen before she pulled away.

Star: I don't got time for Alex and them getting on me

Star then went back to doing her hair and Noah then smacked her butt causing her to hiss a little before playfully rolling her eyes and Noah then left the bathroom. Star then finished straightening her hair and went to the closet and changed into a denim long sleeve button down dress with rips on the side. Star then threw on some clear stiletto heels and went and got her phone and went to Sarinas room and saw Noah putting Sarina in the baby carrier.

Noah:You ready
Star:Yea let's go

Star and Noah then left and went and drove to Cottons, when they got there Star then got Sarina out the car and went to knock on Cottons door who then answered.