Help me

When they arrived Star knocked on the door and Cotton answered.

Star:Cotton Carlotta here?
Cotton:Yea come in. What's going on?

Everybody then walked in. And sat at the table.

Alex:Otis called Star
Cotton:Wait didn't y'all kill his ass
Star:Apparently not if he called threatening my daughter.

Carlotta then came in the room.

Carlotta:What're y'all doing here
Star:Otis called threatening me and my daughters life.

Star was in rage not only was she paranoid for her and her daughters safety she was scared. Tears then started flowing down her face.

Carlotta:What he say?
Star:He said nobody's safe and he was coming after me and Sarina.
Carlotta:Cotton call Cassie.

Star,Alex and Simone knew who Cassie was and they knew she was not the one to be messed with by any means necessary. Cotton then went to call Cassie and Sarina then started crying.

Alex:Simone do you smell that?
Simone:Yea Angel was that you?
Angel;Now why would that be me?
Simone:You ate 2 corn dogs on the way to the studio.
Cotton:That ain't him Simone that's the baby.

Star then got up and asked Carlotta did she mind changing Sarina in the other room and Carlotta said yea. Star then walked upstairs and Noah then followed Star then started to change her in the room that used to be hers.

Noah:Star look,Otis or whatever his name is is not coming after anybody including you or our daughter.
Star:Noah we don't know that for sure.
Noah:Well I'm not letting him
Star:Noah I don't think I'm letting you get involved in what's going on right now. It's not right.
Noah:Star I love you and I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you
Star:Noah this mess is something I created not you or our daughter.
Noah:Star I don't care I'm not letting nothing happen to you and if it means taking a bullet than so be it.

After Star was done changing Sarina she was walking out with Sarina in her hand when Noah grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. They then walked out the room and went back downstairs to see Cassie already in the room.

Cassie: I got my people going around looking for him now.
Carlotta:Well they need to hurry and find him now they gotta performance and they gotta write a song and perform it for the hair competition tonight.
Cassie:Okay I'm on it.

Star and everybody else then got a text from Ayanna saying to practice and get ready to perform. Star asked Carlotta to watch her because she felt her daughter was safe with Carlotta for now.They then went back to Gravity Media to rehearse and when they they were done they went and performed I want you.

By the time they were done it was 4 pm the performance was at five and Star,Alex, and Simone had to start working on a song because they were performing for the infamous Gladys Knights. They then changed back into their regular clothes and went into the studio.

After they were done they then went to the rehearsal room and rehearsed. After they were done they realized that it was 6:48 and they then quickly changed into the costumes and they all planned to meet up at the building they were performing in. When they got there they had to be on the stage in 5 minutes so M's.Bruce quickly did they're hair and by Time they were done it was 7:00 and they quickly ran to the stage.

When they were done Star saw Noah backstage and she went and hugged him.

Noah:You did good.
Star:Thanks where's Sarina?
Noah:She's with Cotton right now
Star:Okay I'm going to be right back I left my phone in the dressing room.

Noah then got a call from Cotton saying that Otis was in the building. He then panicked and told Alex,Simone, and Carlotta and they then started searching for him.

Noah:Did y'all find him?
Alex:No we checked all the rooms.
Simone:Wait what about the dressing room.
Noah:Stars went to the dressing room she left her phone.

Star was in the dressing room looking for her phone when Otis came behind her and put a gun to her head.

Otis:So you thought you was gonna kill me?
Star:Otis let go of me.
Otis:Nah that stunt you meant to pull didn't really work out how you thought it would.
Star:Your a rapist and a pedophile that was my sister.
Otis:See I'd be careful with my words we don't want nothing to happen to that pretty little body of yours do we.
Star:Let me go.

Otis then trailed to gun off Star's head and to her chest. And before Anything could happen a bullet went through the door and into Otis in the head. The door then opened and Star saw Cassie, Alex, Carlotta, Simone, and Noah. She then ran into Noah's arms and cried in his arms.

Noah:Stunt I meant what I said about how I'm not letting nothing happen to you.

Everybody then joined into the hug even Cassie and Carlotta and Star got herself together.

Yes I know this chapter was short but at least I ended on a good note btw thank you for all the support and what do you think will happen in the next chapter and I forgot to tell you but happy 4th of July💥🇱🇷