Gender Reveal

Star was at Noah's and she was craving some Oreo ice cream and pickles she had to go to do the music video 8:00 a clock so she had enough time to chill with Noah.

Star:Noah can you go get me some Oreo ice cream and pickles?
Noah:Star it's the third time this week I've been to the grocery store.
Star:Noah please I'm eating for two.
Noah:Star you said that last time

Star then got a text from Alex saying to go to the video shoot.

Star:I gotta go, I'll see you at 4am.

Star then left and went to the Music video shoot. It took them 4 hours to learn the choreography and 4 hours to do the whole video. When they were done they released the video.

Star went back to Noah's and went to bed. Noah woke up Star because they had to be at the doctors appointment at Star because it was 12:30 and they had to be there at 1:00. After they both got done they went to the appointment.

Doctor:Would you like to know the gender.
Star:No but we have a family member coming by to find out.
Doctor:Oh okay that's fine.

When they were done they left and Star got a text from Simone saying to come the studio. Star then went to the studio where Alex and Simone were discussing a song.

Simone:I got an idea for the song.
Star:What is it?
Simone:Damn Daddy
Alex:Why that?
Simone:Sex duh.
Star:Wow What is Angel doing to you?
Simone:Some very good things

The girls then bursted into laughter and recorded the song.

After the song was done they released it. Star went to Noah's.

Star:Noah can you get me some chicken and hot sauce.
Noah:Star it's the third time I went to the grocery store.
Star:Noah you know I'm eating for two.
Noah:Star you said that the last 2 times.
Star:Noah please.

Noah then went to the grocery store and when he came back he saw star already asleep. The next day Star wore a pink dress because she was team. Noah was team boy. They were on their way to Carlotta's because the gender reveal was being held there Star and Noah were debating the whole car ride there. When they got there they noticed how Carlotta set up the set up the room and after all the baby shower games they played they finally got to the gender reveal Alex pulled out her phone to record it and Carlotta brought out a big black ballon and gave it to Star.

Carlotta:On a count of 3, 1,2,3

Star then popped the balloon and saw pink glitter fall to the ground.

Star:ITS A GIRL

Noah then hugged Star and they both went home after the gender reveal was over. Star was in the bedroom with Noah when she felt a little kick in her stomach.

Star:Noah
Noah:Yea?
Star:The baby just kicked.

Noah then smiled and placed his hand on Star's stomach and felt the baby kick they both then fell asleep.

yes I know this chapter was boring but I just had to add some more Stoah moments for the Stoah fans btw thank you again for the support and what do you think will happen in the next chapter?