Brutality pt2

Star woke up to a FaceTime call from Carlotta. Star remembered she had to do that public statement today and she didn't want to. Star reached to answer the phone, it was 7:45am

Star:Hello
Carlotta:Star I know you don't want to but you gotta be down here at 9:00am for that statement
Star: I don't even understand why it has to be today it just happened yesterday
Carlotta:Because people are questioning Gravity Media and they wanna know.

Noah was half asleep but he could hear the conversation between Carlotta and Star.

Star:So I don't get a say in this
Carlotta:Star you don't got a choice, if you don't do this it's gonna lead to more drama about it

Star felt tears brimming in her eyes and her voice cracked

Star:Carlotta look at me, I don't want to show my face. I don't want to have people stare at me and snap pictures of me. I want to be left alone is that too much to ask for?
Carlotta:And I understand that you do but if you don't say anything about it then it's gonna lead to more rumors and it could possibly affect your career and Take3s in a bad way. Look I get that it's affecting you right now but you can't put you or Take3s career at risk.

A tear then fell down Star's face. Star knew Carlotta was right everything she worked for couldn't really go down the drain.

Star:Okay I'll be there at 9:00

Star then ended the call and placed the phone on the night stand and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and felt the hot water hit her body and hissed a little because of the scar on her shoulders. Star then freshened up, Noah wasn't gonna let her go by herself because he was gonna try and protect her. Noah also wanted to be there to support her. When that thing went down with his best friend Lucky he had to do a public statement to and he didn't even want to but he didn't want his career to be ruined because of it so he really didn't have much of a choice. Star then got out the shower and got a towel and wrapped it around her and dried off. Star then went to the sink and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Star looked at herself in the mirror and looked at her eye which wasn't as black as it was before but was still noticeable and wasn't gonna be as easy to hide in makeup. Star looked at the scars on her shoulders and thought about how the cop dragged her by her legs. Noah then came into the bathroom doorway and saw Star looking in the mirror. Star was so caught up in thinking about what happened she didn't even see Noah standing there a tear then fell down her face and she wiped it off and snapped out of her thoughts and saw Noah standing there. Star then went and threw on one of her silk robes and was about to walk out the bathroom when Noah stopped her.

Noah:After we do the statement we can head back here
Star:Yea

Noah saw that numb feeling in her eyes. Star then walked past Noah and went to the closet. Star then changed into a black long sleeve sweat velvet shirt and leggings set. Star promised herself she wouldn't cry especially on camera because she didn't want nobody to see her sweat. Star then got her black fendi glasses and heels grabbed her phone and went downstairs where Noah was waiting for her. Noah saw how Star was not wearing makeup.

Noah:How come your not covering it up
Star:Because its still gonna be noticeable

Star and Noah then left the house and drove to Gravity Media when they got there they then went into the building and to the interview room when they got there they saw Alex,Simone, Derek, Angel,Cookie, Lucious,Carlotta,Sniggy,Cardi,Offset and Yung Miami. Star saw how they were getting everything set up and that made her get anxiety she had to sit at a table by herself with people taking pictures and filming it. Star didn't feel safe at all she couldn't do it she didn't want to she had 10 minutes till she had to actually sit in front of the camera and explain what happened but she didn't want to discuss it at all. Star felt her chest start to tighten and she needed to get out of the room.