I love you

Star was at Noah's and they were laying in bed watching tv when Noah cut off the tv and said.

Noah:Star look we've been dating for a month now and you're the only thing I think about nonstop. I love you Stunt.

Star then started catching butterflies in her stomach.

Star:I love you too Noah.

Noah then leaned in and pulled Star in for a kiss and of course y'all know what happened next.

Star then got a text from Alex saying come to the studio. Star then met Alex and Simone at the studio.

Alex:Really Star
Star:What I do this time?
Simone:Your walking funny.
Alex:The second time in a row.
Star:Don't be mad at me because neither of your boyfriends are giving it to you.

The group then bursted into laughter

Star:I have a good idea for the next song.
Alex:What is it?
Star:Bad Bish
Simone:Okay why Bad Bish?
Star:To give it that fire and let people know we only rock with bad bitches.
Alex:Yea but if we do it we also need to represent the bad bitches who also hang out with bad bitches too.
Simone:Yea let's do it.
Star:Yea but I think it should be a surprise to the fans.
Alex:Okay well let's get in the booth and record this track.

After they recorded. Star went to Carlotta's she realized she was alone at the house. She then heard a knock on the door when she went to open it she saw that hunter was standing there.
He then came inside the house.

Star:What're you doing here.
Hunter:I came to see you.
Star:Hunter we're done what part don't you understand about that?
Hunter:Star we were never done.
Star:Excuse me?
Hunter:You heard what I said.
Star:HUNTER GET OUT.

Hunter then pushed Star into the wall and Star then fell on the floor. Hunter then punched and kicked Star until she was on conscious. Hunter then ran out the back door when he heard Carlotta,Alex,Noah,Ms.Bruce,Cotton,
Simone, and Jahil come in. When they saw Star on the floor Noah then ran to her.

Noah:STAR. SOMEBODY CALL 911

I can't believe Star is going through so much at the moment😭 Do y'all think she's going to be okay? And I know this chapter was short but I had to give this one a cliffhanger. Btw Thank you again for the support and I might release the next chapter tonight.