Questions

When Star woke up she could not feel anything from the waist down and she knew if she did try to get up she would be walking very funny.
She then tried to get up while Noah was still sleep and she was a little successful at that she then freshened up and wore a denim matching two piece set With a tube top and a denim skinny skirt that hugged her body. Her and take3 had a interview with the today show. Star then left the house calling M's.Ruby

Star:Aye M's. Ruby can you watch Sarina for a little bit longer? I have a interview with the group.
M's Ruby:Of course she's more sweeter than you.
Star:Whatever.

Star then hung up the Phone and went to the today show building where Alex and Simone were waiting for her. They then went out on stage and Star was wearing her ring. The interviewer asked Alex,Simone, and last but not least Star.

Interviewer:So what's it like being a mom?
Star:It's great you know she does have my personality sadly and people call her a bougie little diva because of how me and Noah spoil her a lot but other than that being a mom is great.
Interviewer:Okay but recently people have been hearing that you got engaged yesterday on your birthday at the beach is that true?
Star:Yes I did get engaged yesterday which I am very happy about and Alex and Simone and their boyfriends had so many surprises for me especially Noah.
Interviewer:Aww well we're proud of you but when are you ever going to reveal your baby or her name to the public?
Star:I don't think I will because I don't ever want to put her in the mix of all the negative comments or the negative people and I have gotten hate comments but I don't ever want people coming for her because she's just a baby.
Interviewer:Okay last question people have reportedly seen a fight between you and a girl at the club yesterday do you want to speak on it.
Star:All I gotta to say is she was all up on my man and some how her sew in ended up in my hand.

The whole audience then had a shocked look on their face and so did Alex and Simone. Alex,Star and Simone then walked off the stage.

Alex:Really Star?
Star:She asked a question which I was not going to avoid.
Simone:Yea but did you not think about what the consequences are for us?
Star:I'm not ashamed of what happened last night
Alex:And we're not saying you should be but some questions shouldn't be answered.
Star:Whatever

The group then left the building and Star then went to M's.Rubys to pick up Sarina.

Ms.Ruby:I saw that interview on good day now can you explain to me what happened?
Star:The girl was twerking on Noah and I ended up dragging her by her hair and fighting her.
M's.Ruby:Well shockingly I'm proud of you, you did what no other girls probably wouldn't do.
Star:Wow M's Ruby are you complementing me?
M's.Ruby:Girl take the compliment and get your baby.
Star:How was she?
M's.Ruby:Terrible I never knew a 3 week old could roll her eyes and look at you crazy. She acts just like you.
Star:That's the same thing everybody else says.

M's. Ruby then gave Star the baby carrier and Sarina was fast asleep. Star then went back to Noah's to get the stroller and headed to Gravity Media. She had put Sarina in the stroller and headed to the studio where Alex and Simone were waiting for her.

Alex:Hey
Star:Hey
Simone:I heard you might be in the cat house.
Star:What do you mean?
Alex:After we left the building me and Simone got a call from Noah about the interview and he seemed pissed.
Star:And why is that?
Simone:The last question the interviewer asked.
Alex:Yea he was talking about the fact that people were messaging him about the club.
Simone:See this is why some questions shouldn't be answered.
Alex:Anyways what should the song be called.
Simone:Issa photo shoot.
Star:Why?
Simone:Because Issa photoshoot
Alex:Okay lets get in the booth

After they were done they then heard a knock on the door and Star knew who it was. She then went to open the door to see Noah standing outside the door. Star then asked Alex and Simone to watch Sarina while she talked to Noah outside the door.

Noah:Really Stunt?
Star:What?
Noah:That move you pulled on the today show.
Star:Look I wasn't thinking at the moment.
Noah:That's the problem sometimes you don't think do you remember that night at the club?
Star:Wow so your gonna use that against me?
Noah:Star everybody out here giving me the side eye for what happened that night.
Star:Noah I'm sorry
Noah:Sorry isn't gonna fix what just happened today.

Noah then walked off and Star then had tears rolling down her face and she made her way back into the studio only to see Alex and Simone with a very shocked look on their face because they were listening through the door. Alex then pulled Star in for a hug as Star cried into her arms.

Star:It was a mistake.
Alex:I know but sometimes it's best to not answer questions concerning other people.

They then released the song after Star's crying moment and Star then went back to Noah's with Sarina. It was 8:00 pm and Star was getting tired. When she got to Noah's she then got Sarina freshened up and fed Sarina and put Sarina into her crib. She then got in the shower and when she was done she changed into a green Satin shorts and t-shirt set and went to the bedroom where she saw Noah. The look he gave her was making her more guilty and she then went to her side of the bed.

Star:Look No-
Noah:Stunt I'm not in the mood to talk right now.

Star then cried herself silently to sleep.

Whew Chile some things should never be said on camera. Btw thank you for all the support🤩. And what do you think will happen in the next chapter?🤔