Am I sorry?

Star then woke up from a text from Ayanna saying to come Gravity Media for a meeting. Star then freshened up and wore a neon pink Tafetta tube top and pants set. She then got Sarina dressed and called Cotton and asked if she could watch Sarina. Cotton agreed to and Star headed to Cottons to drop Sarina off and when she knocked on the door Cotton answered and saw the sad look on Star's face.

Cotton:What happened Star?
Star:Me and Noah got into a fight.
Cotton:About the interview?
Star:Yea and I apologized twice and he still wouldn't forgive me.
Cotton:Well is this y'all first argument?
Star:Yes
Cotton:That's probably why.
Star:Well I wasn't thinking in the moment he can't be mad at me for that.
Cotton:Girl a man can be mad about anything he wants.

Star then left and drove to Gravity Media. She then went upstairs to the meeting room where she saw Carlotta,Ayanna, Derek,Noah,Angel, Alex and Simone waiting for her.

Ayanna:I'm glad you're here. I have a big project planned out for Take3 and their spouses as well.
Alex:Yea Well What is it?
Ayanna:You and your spouses will be doing a songs together?
Star:Wait what? I'm sorry but can you repeat that?
Ayanna:You will write and produce a song with your spouse.
Star:Yea but me and him are not on good terms at the moment.
Ayanna:You and who?
Star:The dude with the bad attitude who is sitting next to Angel.
Noah:Wow so your not gonna say my name?
Star:Nope
Noah:Wow Star you really are something else
Star:I'm really What Noah?
Noah:Never mind
Star:No what were you gonna say?
Noah:Nothing Star
Star:No since you wanna be bold what were you gonna say? Huh?
Noah:Okay Star your a selfish inconsiderate brat.
Star:YOU KNOW WHA-
Carlotta:YALL TWO CHILL THE HELL OUT WITH THIS. DO YALL NOTICE YALL THE ONLY ONES IN THIS ROOM ACTING CHILDISH. MAKING ME WANNA GO GET MY GOOD BELT AND BEAT BOTH OF YALL ASSES. NOW YALL TAKE YALL ASSES INTO THAT STUDIO AND DO THAT SONG.

Everybody then had a shocked look on their face. And it was taking everything in Alex and Simone to not burst into laughter. Ayanna then told everybody to leave and go into the studio and Star and Noah then went into the studio. They were the only two in their and nobody was going to say anything. Andy then came into the room.

Andy:Aye Noah Ayanna told me to give you and Star this hard drive.
Star:What's it for?
Andy:It has the beat and the tune on it.
Noah:Okay Thanks man
Andy:Y'all good?
Noah:Yea What's up?
Andy:everybody heard a little bit of yelling in the meeting room
Noah:Yea we're good.

Andy then left the room and again it was complete silence. Star then got a text from Alex saying the girl from the club was waiting outside of Gravity Media to fight her. Star then got up and stormed out the room to go outside the parking lot and Noah then followed her With Alex,Simone, Derek,Angel, and Carlotta. Simone then tried to stop her but Star went around Simone and into the parking lot where the girl was.

Star:WHATS UP
Random Girl:RUN ME MY ROUNDS BITCH.

Star then started chocking the girl and next thing you know Star had the girls weave in her hand. Carlotta, Alex, Simone, Angel, Noah, and Derek were holding Star back. It took everybody in the parking lot to get Star away from the girl and soon the girl drove off and Star went back into the building. Ayanna then called Star and everybody in the meeting before into the room again.

Ayanna:REALLY STAR WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
Star:That bitch asked for her rounds and that's what she got.
Alex:YEA BUT DO YOU NOT THINK ABOUT HOW IT AFFECTS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU? NOAH WAS RIGHT YOUR A SELFISH INCONSIDERATE BRAT WHO DOESNT THINK.
Star:REALLY ALEX? FIRST THIS GIRL IS TWERKING ON NOAH THEN SHE SHOWS UP TO THE PLACE I WORK AT JUST TO GET INTO A FIGHT THAT SHE ALREADY LOST BEFORE.
Simone:Star it's one thing if it was on your birthday but at some point you gotta learn to mature.
Star:Okay Simone what would you do? Huh? I'm not going to let someone disrespect me when I'm out celebrating and then come to my job and disrespect me again. I'm not like everybody else I'm not going to sit down and wait for it to sizzle down that's not what I do. I'm not tolerating disrespect from someone who asked to get a ass beating.
Carlotta:Look can this child get a pass she has almost the same mentality as her mother.
Ayanna:I'll let her slide with this one, but only because no one saw or filmed anything.
Angel:And how you know that?
Ayanna:security cameras had no view of someone having a phone out. But just know the next time this happens there should be a good reason why.

Everybody then left the room and Star then went back into the studio with Noah where again there was complete silence. Noah then got the hard drive and plugged it into the laptop that was already on the table when they got in. They then heard the beat and afterwards they were still silent nobody nobody was gonna be bold. Star was chewing loudly on the mint gum she had in her mouth just to be petty. And Noah was getting irritated with it.

Noah:Star can you stop smacking on the gum.
Star:Oh I'm sorry is it bothering you?
Noah:Yes
Star:Good

She then started smacking louder on the gum to make him even more irritated than he already was.

Noah:Star I'm being serious.stop
Star:I don't think I want to
Noah:Your acting real immature
Star:Just like you were when I answered that question on the today show.
Noah:Star those are two completely different things.
Star:Okay so explain to me how because you got in your feelings over a question I decided to answer.
Noah:I have your fans and people asking me questions and blowing up my phone.
Star:Okay but I still don't see the issue.
Noah:Yea because your steady wrapped up in your own emotions that you don't even think about how it affects others.
Star:Noah what is your problem? Because I said sorry twice and your still mad. It was just a question about the club.

Tears then started forming in Stars eyes and when Noah saw he instantly felt bad.

Noah:Stunt I-
Star:I don't even wanna hear it let's just do the song so I can leave.

They then started writing their parts in the song and finally got into the booth.

After they were done they released the song and Star was walking towards the door when she felt a Noah pull her by her waist and of course y'all know what happened next. After they both left the studio and Noah told Star he was on his way to pick up Sarina.

Hey y'all I know this chapter was probably to long and to boring but I'm sorry. Btw thank you for all the support. And what do you think will happen in the next chapter🤔?