More Drama🙄

When Star woke up she was in the hospital and instantly felt her stomach when Noah told her the baby was fine she saw Alex,Simone, Noah, Angel,Derek and Carlotta. She was in her own thoughts and she had been tangled in her own thoughts in the moment she crashed She was angry and she thought if she didn't say anything nobody's feelings would get hurt but not only was she angry she was in shock for God's sake she had almost risked her and the baby's life. The doctor then came in.

Doctor:Well M's.Davis you suffered a tiny sprain in your arm and a bloody nose and a few minor bruises. You are aware that your pregnant?
Doctor:Ma'am?
Star:Huh? Oh yes I know.
Doctor: Well I advise you to calm down all that stress it can risk putting the baby's life in danger.

The doctor then left and it was silent in the room, everybody was surprised Star wasn't crying but instead she had this angry look on her face and of course everybody have seen Star in a bad mood but they have never seen her that mad.

Simone:So you're not gonna say anything?
Star:Leave me alone Simone
Simone:So you're shutting people out now?
Star:Simone I advise you to not say anything else to me before you get your feelings hurt.
Simone:Wow you threatening family now
Star:Simone I'm not threatening anybody bu-

Star then took a deep breath to calm down all the anger she was feeling she needed a minute to calm down because she knew the stress wasn't good for her or the baby. Star then took a deep breath.

Star:Simone get out
Simone:What?
Star:You heard what I said, I'm not in the mood and I'm not trying to have a low down inconsiderate brat who doesn't take my side stress me or my baby out.

Angel then laughed a little and Star noticed.

Star:Something funny?
Derek:Aye Star you need to chill

It was at that moment Derek knew he fucked up and Star then glared at him and Noah then put his hand on his face.

Star:I don't need to do anything as far as I'm concerned you need to mind your business, I'm so sick of people saying I'm selfish or coming at me like I'm the bad guy when I'm not. Everybody wanna blame Me or everybody wants to come at me like I'm the bad guy. If I defend myself everybody wants to say something about it. Then y'all wanna have these little sit downs so I can say how I feel and when I do nobody ever wants to change. And then rich girl and rape victim always attacked me. You know what I always thought I was the problem but I guess it was never me. It was y'all.

Star then got up and got up and Noah reaches to touch her and she instantly snapped.

Star:Noah I advise you to not touch me because I'm not in the mood.

Noah then backed up and Star got the bag Alex and Simone packed and went to the restroom and changed 5 minutes later she came and grabbed her purse and walked out the door. Everybody was shocked then shocked and Star went to the front counter as everybody followed and she checked herself out the hospital. She walked out the door when Simone called her.

Simone:Where are you going?
Star:None of your damn business go kiss Alex ass like you always do.
Carlotta:Star you're acting just like your mama right now.
Star:Then let me I am so sick of this family poking at me. You want a reaction Well you got one.
Alex:Are you really making a big deal out of this?
Star:You know what Alex-

Star took a deep breath.

Star:You and Simone are not even worth my time or my stress.

Star started walking she had so much anger and rage she was getting tired of having to put up with Alex and Simone's mess. When they figured she chose to walk and that she was not playing Noah got in his car and drove she was almost near the exit when Noah drove by her side and let down the window.

Noah:Get in
Star:Noah I'm not in the mood.
Noah:I didn't ask get in.

Star then got in and she was still mad. She was so mad that she didn't even realize that she slammed the car door. Noah then rolled his eyes and drove to get Sarina. He then got out the car and knocked on the door. Cotton answered and was surprised when she saw Noah instead of Star.

Cotton:Where's Star?
Noah:She's in the car mad as hell.
Cotton:Why? What happened?
Noah:Her,Alex and Simone got into a argument and had to go to a meeting then Star got mad and stormed out the room and drove off and got into a car accident.
Cotton:Is that it?
Noah:Then she went off on everybody in the room and stood up and I tried telling her to sit down but she wasn't with it then she changed into some clothes Alex and Simone brought her and changed and then checked herself out the hospital and was planning on walking home.
Cotton:Okay what was the argument even about?
Noah:A dude smacked her ass and everybody got mad at her when me and her fought him.
Cotton:Okay see y'all are about dumb as hell for ganging up on that girl. She is pregnant and here y'all go stressing her out.
Noah:The shocking thing is she when she woke up she didn't even start crying I guess she used to going to the hospital. I don't even know what to do I haven't seen her this mad before.
Cotton:Give her some time to calm down.
Noah:I doubt that's gonna happen she 4 weeks pregnant and her hormones already acting up.

Cotton then gave Sarina to Noah and Noah then drove to his house. He knew Star was still mad so he fed,cleaned and rocked her to sleep while Star took a shower. When she was done she put on a bra and shorts and went to sleep.

Whew Chile this is too much can Star ever catch a break? Btw than you for all the support🤩. And what do you think will happen in the next chapter🤔?