Prepare

It was the last day of the tour and Star was already 6 months pregnant she could not wait till she got back to Atlanta she missed being in her own bed. They had to go to their last performance which was in Vegas they came from Washington the performance was at 10:00 and it was already 7:00 they had to be there by 8:00 The whole group except Lil Dini was having a conversation.

Alex:I'm so glad that this is the last day of the tour.
Star:Me too I'm so ready to go back to Atlanta.
Simone:Right I miss being at Carlotta's.
Star:I miss those ribs.
Simone:Right with that signature barbecue sauce
Alex:And the cornbread.
Star:Or those beans
Simone:Or the bbq wings
Star:let's not forget those buffalo wings.
Angel:Y'all are some fat asses
Simone:And What are you? You had 15 ribs last night.
Star:Yea you also ate 3 cheesecakes.
Noah:Stunt you ate 18 buffalo wings.
Star:Yea but I don't count.
Noah:Why?
Star:Because I'm eating for 2
Derek:You use the same excuse every time.
Star:It's not an excuse it's a fact.
Alex:Anyways when are y'all doing the nursery?
Noah: Probably when we get back.
Simone:Star What's it like being pregnant
Star:Simone You have a phone google it.
Simone:I know but I wanna hear it from your point of view.
Star:Exhausting I can barely see my feet, it's hard to get comfortable, and my back always hurts.
Alex:Don't most people say it's beautiful?
Star:Okay Alex get pregnant by Derek and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Simone: Wait do y'all hear that?

They then heard cardi b's part in twerk come on. All three girls then started twerking

Alex:This sound like cardi with the braids
Simone:See my lifestyle precise gal I be dripped up and wipes down
Star:Drop down, look back shit fat,shit fat, I just dropped kick your bag, six pack,Six pack

They then stopped and bursted into laughter. After they were done they took a nap. When they woke up it was 8:00 and they arrived at Vegas they all then went to the hotel and Star wore a white dress that hugged her body and when she was done it was 9:50 they then went to where the concert was being held and performed after Noah. The group performed My type, Yellow Tape,Damn daddy, It wasn't me, and For Sure. When they were done they went back to the hotel. They then went back to the hotel. Noah woke Star Because they had to be on the bus at 1:00 am Star then showed in her Versace heels some tights and a hoodie with a pair of sun glasses.

Alex:Star this is the 3rd time you haven't worn your normal clothes.
Star:Alex I'm wearing heels that should be enough?
Alex:What's up with her now?
Noah:She has another migraine

The tour bus then came and after 2 days everybody was back in Atlanta and Star was so excited to do the nursery. Star was at Noah's trying to put the crib together. Star called Noah who was in the living room watching the football game. He then came into the room

Star:I need help putting this crib together

Noah then helped her and after all the hard work they finally finished the nursery

Star texted Alex and Simone to come over. Star then heard a knock on the door and went to get it. She then saw Alex and Simone and invited them into the house they went upstairs and walked to the nursery.

Alex:Oh wow this baby is definitely going to be a bougie princess.
Simone:I like it.
Alex:I'm ready to see what her attitude is like.
Simone:We're gonna have a little diva in the group.
Star:I know.
Alex:Star we need to throw you a baby shower.
Simone:Yea it'll be fun.
Star:I don't know I just don't want to be around all those people.
Simone:Come on Star let's do what our mother didn't do for us.
Star:I guess we can try.

The girls all gave Star a hug then left and went into the bedroom with Noah.

Star:Hey
Noah:what's up?
Star:Alex and Simone are trying to throw me a baby shower.
Noah:So what's the problem
Star:I don't need all those congratulations, can I touch your stomach, or I never thought you would become a mother.
Noah:Then don't do it
Star:Yea but I don't want to hurt Alex or Simone's feelings.
Noah:Then do it for me.
Star:Okay, but only for you.

Noah then pulled Star in for a kiss and of course y'all know what happened next. The next day Star got a text from Carlotta telling her and Noah to come over star then freshened up and wore a White latex dress that hugged her body had her straight hair and some White heels when her and Noah showed up they saw how the lights were off and everybody then popped out yelling surprise. She then saw how everything was set up.

After all the baby shower games Star and Noah went home

Yes I know I This chapter was boring but in the next chapter something unexpected is going to happen. What do you think it's is?🤔Btw thank you for all the support🤩