Birthday chic

Star woke up and realized it was her birthday the last two weeks went by fast and Ayanna rescheduled the performance for the day after tomorrow. She then got up freshened up she realized Noah was not a the house. She then put on a mini mocha colored dress she ordered from Fashion Nova a week before. She called up Noah,Alex, Simone,Carlotta,Cotton,Cassie,Jahil,Derek, Angel and Andy who didn't even answer. She then headed to Gravity Media and noticed how it was dark she went in and everybody then yelled out surprise. She saw everybody who she called and everybody else. They had surprised her.

Alex:Happy Birthday Star.
Cotton:Bitch is finally 21 you can finally drink.
Star:Like I wasn't drinking before

They then bursted into laughter.

Noah:Happy Birthday Stunt
Star:Thanks

He then winked at her and walked off.

Alex:And to top it off you can finally get the D
Star:Really Alex?
Alex:I'm just saying.

Carlotta then walked up to her giving her a gift.

Carlotta:It's from your little boyfriend.

Star then open and saw pair of lingerie.
Simone and Alex then had a shocked look on their face and bursted into laughter.

Simone:Damn it's been three weeks already
Alex:I guess so.
Star:Well let's head to the studio we gotta do a song.
Alex:Wow Star you don't want to at least finish the wine
Star:I already finished it
Simone:How the hell you do it so fast?
Star:Anyways where's my daughter?
Simone:Noah asked M's.Ruby to watch her.
Star:Now he knows me and her don't get along.
Alex:Well he-
Simone:Shut up Alex.

They then went upstairs to the studio.

Star:Well what should the song be called.
Alex:Well actually we wanted to dedicate it to you and your birthday.
Star:Well what is it?
Alex:Come and talk to me.
Star:Okay but what time is the performance?
Simone:At 6
Star:Well it's 4 right now
Alex:We would've gotten it done if you were up earlier.

They then got into the booth and wrote the song

By the time they were done it was 5 they then headed downstairs to the rehearsal room and rehearsed. When they were done they changed into their costumes and drove to the location where they were supposed to perform.

After they were done they then left and Alex and Simone told Star to get changed into something spicy and they would be there to pick her up in an hour. Star then took a shower and changed into a pink holographic pink sequin dress and when she she was done she got a text saying to come outside to the car. She Then walked outside seeing Alex in the driver seat while Simone was in the back. Alex then let down the window.

Alex:I see you got your birthday suit on
Star:Where are we going?
Alex:You'll see now hop in because it's gonna be a long car ride.

Star then got in the front and they drove to this building. The three girls got out and went into the building. Everybody then yelled out Surprise. Star saw gifts on the table bottles of champagne and a cake.

 Star saw gifts on the table bottles of champagne and a cake