Twas the night before christmas

Star woke up to a call from Maurice. It was Christmas Eve and it was also 4:00pm and yes Noah and Star sometimes sleep extremely late especially when they've been in the studio all day. Star then answered the call.

Star:Hello
Maurice:You and Noah bring y'all assess down here
Star:Maurice come on
Maurice:Come on what? Bring y'all dumb asses down here now
Star:You know what-

Star was already frustrated for God's sake it was Christmas Eve she could at least get some sleep since take3 and everybody else been working there ass off the last week. Star was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn't even notice Noah was up until she felt him rise up. He then gripped her butt causing her to notice.

Noah:Who was that
Star:Maurice he wants us to come down to Gravity Media
Noah:We Just left 4 hours ago
Star:Exactly

Noah then pulled Star in for a kiss as she wrapped her legs around him and the kiss was starting to deepen before she pulled away.

Noah:Come on Star
Star:Noah we gotta go and plus I don't feel like having Cookie get on me

Star then got off Noah and went to the bathroom and got ready. Star then turned on the shower and got in and freshened up. Star then freshened up and when she was done she rinsed all the soap off her and got out the shower and wrapped a towel around her. Star then went and started on her makeup. When Star was finished Star then started on her hair and decided to wear it naturally curly. Star then went to the closet and changed into a changed into a mini strapless pink holographic sequin dress that hugged her body. Star then threw on some sequin thigh high boots and went to check on Sarina. When Star went to Sarinas room she saw Sarina in her crib wearing a dolce and Gabbana pink onesie. Star then took Sarina her crib and got one of the breast milk packets out the mini fridge and got a clean bottle and poured the milk into the bottle. Star then went downstairs with Sarina in one hand and the bottle in the other. Star then went and placed the bottle into the microwave and waited for it to warm up.

Sarina:Dada
Star:No dada's getting ready right now

Sarina then grasped on to her mother's hair and started playing with it. Star then laughed a little and started kissing Sarinas face causing her to giggle. The bottle then finished and Star then got the bottle out the microwave fed it to Sarina. Sarina then dozed off when she was finished and Star then went back upstairs with Sarina and went to her room and placed Sarina in the baby carrier. Noah then came into the room.

Noah:You ready
Star:Yea

Star then got Sarinas baby carrier and her phone and her and Noah left and drove to Cottons. When they got there Star got Sarina out the car and went to knock on Cottons door who answered.

Cotton:Hey Ghetto Barbie
Star:Hey
Cotton:Bitch What is up with you and these sequins
Star: I don't know but as soon as I have my baby I'm gonna be showing out
Cotton:I'm surprised that after you had Sarina your ass didn't gain weight
Star: I know I am to I just hope I don't gain weight after this one
Cotton:Bitch you got stretch marks?
Star:Hell no I never had them before and I wanna keep it that way
Cotton:I know that's right now gimme my niece I know y'all probably gonna be late

Star then gave Sarina to Cotton.

Star:Bye mommy's baby

Sarina then laughed and Star then left and Noah drove to Gravity Media. When they got there they then went to the meeting room and when they got there they saw Yung Miami,Cardi B, Migos,Joyce,Alex, Amber Drake Simone,Derek,Angel,Hakeem,Andre,Jamal,Lucious, Cookie,Carlotta and Maurice. Star and Noah then went and sat down and Star knew her day wasn't gonna be good. Star saw Joyce glaring at her. It was silence in the room