Chapter 100

Kevin and Megan's wedding day. Kakatapos lang magpictorial ng entourage sa hotel for the preparation and in less than hour, magsisimula na din ang wedding ceremony sa church kaya naghahanda na sila sa pag-alis.

"Kuya, balikan ko lang si Bea sa room, then sunod na rin kami sa church." Paalam ni Jake sa kapatid niya.

"Sige, doon na tayo magkita." Sagot naman nito.

Tumango lang si Jake at naghiwalay na din ang dalawa. Nagtungo si Jake sa room nila ni Bea.

"Hey." He called Bea when he found her standing in front of the closet mirror. "You ready?"

Humarap naman si Bea sa kaniya at tumango.

"You look great." Jake said, upon fully seeing her in her elegant dress with that baby bump. He loves that baby bump. And he definitely loves this woman in front of him right now. Jake can't help but smile. But was instantly stopped when he saw her frowny face. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I look fat, don't I?" Tanong naman nito sa kaniya. Jake immediately shook his head.

"No! You're not fat. You are pregnant." Sabi nito habang papalapit sa dalaga. "And ikaw ang pinakamagandang buntis sa balat ng lupa." Dagdag pa nito.

Napangiti naman si Bea sa sinabi nito.

"Well, you're not so bad either." She said to him. He's looking dapper in his navy blue suit and brushed-up hair. "You look handsome, as always."

"I had to clean up so bad, para bumagay naman ako sa'yo." Biro pa nito sabay kindat sa dalaga.

"Bolero." Napailing na lang si Bea at pilit iniwas ang tingin sa binata dahil sa kilig. But then she noticed the watch he was wearing. "You still have this?"

"Of course. Bigay mo 'to sakin e." Jake said.

It was the watch the she gave Jake on their first month anniversary cause it reminded her of Rick and when she was still clinging on with his memories.

"I gave you that for all the wrong reasons. I hate myself for doing that." Malungkot na sabi ng dalaga.

"Hey..." Malambing na saway nito sa dalaga. "There's no need for that. Don't you think I already knew that?"

"Alam mo?" Pagtataka ni Bea.

"I do. But I still kept it." Pag-amin ng binata.

"Why?"

"Kasi galing 'to sayo kaya mahalaga 'to sa akin." Paliwanag nito. "At saka bagay naman sa'kin e." He joked.

"I don't want you to wear it." Biglang sabi naman nito.

And Jake got a little worried. "It's okay. It's all in the past. We all moved on, right?"

"Right. But still, don't wear it." Sabi pa nito. Then she suddenly walked over to the bed, away from him, all the way to bed side table. She went quiet for a bit while rummaging through her bag.

"What are you doing? Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad." Sagot nito, finally facing him. "I was just looking for this." She showed him a box.

"What's that?" He asked. Bea opened it and revealed a watch inside of it. Then she handed it to him. "This is for me?" Bea nodded. "Why? When did you get this?"

"When we went out to buy this dress." She answered, habang palapit sa binata. "It is supposed to be my christmas gift to you but I thought you might want to use it for today."