Fever Pt 4

Megan POV

"And we're here."Nicki smiled as we pulled up to her home.

I looked up from my phone to see a humongous pool with a beautiful two story home sitting tall, behind it. The house looked so expensive and so classy at the same time. Saying that I'm in dire awe is an understatement, I'm mesmerized by just the look of the outside.

"I know this boy ain't in my house without my permission,"I heard Nicki mumble as she glared at the lime green Lamborghini.

"Who is that?"I asked, wondering who else could've been in her home.

"Girl, that's Wayne's ass."She replied. We got out of the car and headed up the expensive looking driveway.

"Now when we get in here, don't laugh at the way it looks. I know it's not the cleanest but that's why I needed a maid to take care of the home while I'm away."She explained. I nodded my head.

"That's okay."I assured her but oh was I in for the sight.

She finally got the door open as we heard a females voice speaking. "Shit."I muttered, taking in the large messes. Nicki has shit everywhere from clothes to papers to food and dog toys all over the floor. But that's just the beginning of it all, little did I know, the rest of the house looked much worse than this.

The sound of a dog barking made me perk up, looking for the pet. The dog stood tall inside of the cage, trying to get out.

"Wayne, who the fuck is this chick you got in my house?"I heard Nicki scream.

"I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be here."The female screamed. Her voice was laced with uneasiness.

"Nicki, this is Carissa. She's one of the maids I found off the website I told you about."Lil Wayne told Nicki.

"I told you I didn't need that. Why you bringing unknown bitches in my house?"Nicki fussed.

"I was just giving her a house tour since she's going to be working here, I didn't think it'd be a big deal."He responded.

"Who said she's going to be working here? This is my house. Since when do you make decisions for me!?"

"Calm down Nicki."I grabbed her arm.

"Get out Wayne. We'll talk later."She huffed. I could tell she was mad. He wasted no time in exiting the house. She took a deep breath then turned to us with a fake smile on her face.

"We'll since you're already here and seeing as you've already toured my home, I guess you can work for me."Nicki breathed out, trying to contain herself.

The girl let out a breath of relief. "I'm Carissa."She held out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Megan."I replied.

"It's a pleasure to be working for you Ms.Nicki."She smiled.

"Just call me Nicki."She laughed. "I'll have you guys' contracts developed by noon tomorrow. Until then just make yourselves comfortable."

"Sounds good."Carissa smiled.

"And you already got a tour of the house right?"Nicki asked her.

"Yes."She nodded.

"Okay well can you take the dog out for a walk while I give Megan her tour? His leashes are in the closet."

"Oh, I am deathly afraid of dogs."She announced.

"He won't do you anything, just sniff you a bit."

She shook her head and exited the kitchen. Nicki and I watched her slowly ease her way towards the cage as he barked at her. She carefully opened the lid and grabbed him out of there, placing him on the floor. "Don't be scared. He can smell fear."I pointed out.

"Okay."She said, shakily. He sniffed her a bit, trying to get familiar with her scent.

She clasped the leash onto the collar and he ran towards the door, tugging her weightless body along.

Once she was out of the house, Nicki and I started on my tour.

"Ooh lawd, these stairs gonna wear me out."I muttered as I trudged up the staircase behind Nicki, who was jogging up the steps like no tomorrow.

Once I got my breath back, we began to walk down the long hallway.

"Nicki it don't make no sense for your house to be looking like this and you've only had it for a few days."I scolded.

"That's why you're here,"She turned and smiled at me. "To clean it all up. That's what I'm paying you for."

"Girlll,"I dragged as we continued walking through the house. I did not know celebrities houses looked like this.

"We'll I'd better get started cleaning up now if we're ever gonna get this place polished. Where's your cleaning supplies?"I asked.

"What cleaning supplies?"She gave me a confused look. I couldn't help but to facepalm myself.

"Take me to the store, I need to get some cleaning supplies to keep here at your house."I ordered just as Carissa was coming back in the house from walking the dog. She was huffing and puffing all tired like she had ran a mile.

"I'm not walking that dog anymore."She said in-between breaths.

"What happened?"Nicki asked her with furrowed eyebrows.

"He...dragged me... all over the neighborhood."She gasped.

"Girl."I snickered.

The dog ran over to me, as he had already gotten familiar with my scent from that run in at the pet store.

Whilst Carissa stayed at the house with the dog, Nicki and I went to the store to get the supplies needed for cleaning the house. This is gonna take a while...