Fever Pt 32

Nicki POV

"Meg, did you take your morning pill? I sat it by the bed."I said into the phone.

"Yes."Megan mumbled, groggily. I must've woken her up.

"Okay. I was just calling to check on you. Go back to sleep."I gave her a kiss through the phone and hung up, putting the phone in my pocket.

Once out of the car, I made sure to lock the door before going inside the restaurant. I'm determined to find out who ran Megan over so I stopped here at the coffee shop she and Kapo were at just days earlier.

"Hi, I'm here to speak with the owner. Where's he at?"I asked one of the managers, pulling my sunglasses away from my face and placing them on the top of my head. "Take a left through the back and he's in the office."The manager told me. "Thank you."I smiled, following her directions to the owners office.

"Mr.Eugene?"I knocked on the door, announcing my presence.

"It's open."

I opened the door and shut it behind me then took a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"I'm here to find out who ran Megan over yesterday."I stated.

"I know. I've already been reviewing the cameras while I was waiting for you."He waved me over to come around his desk so we could look at the computer together.

"I've been replaying the camera in the parking lot for the past hour from yesterday's footage."He said to me.

I leaned over and took over the mouse pad, rewinding the camera back twenty four hours. Intently, I watched, waiting to find the culprit.

"Wow, your tits are even bigger in person."I heard Mr.Eugene say behind me. I ignored his comment and continued watching the screen. Out of nowhere, I felt two hands gripping my breasts.

"What're you doing?"I asked.

"I'm tryna cop a feel."He replied, squeezing them some more.

Oh my god, I thought. Is this really happening right now?

I'm not going to lie, it felt good having my tits gripped so harshly. I love to be manhandled which is why I'm with Megan. She knows how to handle me but also how to act like a lady when doing it. I don't know, it's just something about her that turns me on and gets my heart spinning. I thought about telling Mr.Eugene to stop but I didn't want him to get mad and kick me out before I could find who did this to my Megan.

I watched so many cars pull into the parking lot, park and people exiting their cars. "Ooh, here it is!"I said with a smile as The camera showed Megan walking out of the building.

Just then, the computer screen went black.

"What the hell!"I hollered. I was so close to getting the information I needed.

"I'll turn it back on when I get what I want."

"Mr.Eugene this is so unprofessional."I responded.

"Who cares?"He rolled his eyes.

"The whole fucking world cares. I have a fan base bigger than you can imagine. If I tell them to ruin you and your coffee business, they will. And they will succeed."I threatened.

He huffed. "I'm a powerful businessman, your little fan base is no match for me."

I pulled my phone out and went to twitter, typing up a tweet.

"Eugene Fieldman, owner of—."I started but he cut me off.

"Okay, okay."He plugged the computer back up.

"Thank you."I said, not so wholeheartedly.

He placed the curser back to right when Megan was walking out of the shop and clicked on it.

Right then, a black van pulled up. Megan tried to get out of the way but the driver succeeded in rolling her over.

"Slow it down right there."I ordered.

He clicked the slow motion button.

"Do you know who that is?"He asked me.

"Yes. I know exactly who that is."I shook my head.

"This chick just won't leave us alone."I said to myself. "Thank you Mr.Eugene."I walked out of the office and back to my car. I scrolled through my contact list until I found Carissa's number.

I hit the call button and placed it on speaker, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello."A voice said into the phone. It wasn't Carissa's voice though.

"Who is this?"

"Whose asking?"

"Bitch this ain't twenty one questions, tell me who this is."I demanded.

"You called me, you should know who this is."The person said on the other line.

I tried to think back to where I heard this voice from. It sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Where's Carissa?"

"She can't come to the phone right now."

"Tell her I called. And I'm expecting a call back."I hung up the phone and started on the route home.

"Megan! I bought you something."I smiled, holding the bag up so she could see. She smiled back at me.

I handed her the Burger King bag and let her eat while I patiently waited for her to finish. "Did you find out who ran me over?"Megan questioned.

"Yes. But you're not going to like it."I took a deep breath. "Carissa."

"Figures."She slightly rolled her eyes as she stuff the burger into her mouth.

"So I tried to call her but somebody else answered the phone. What's her face answered. The voice sounded so familiar, like I've heard it recently but I can't put a name or face to the accent."I explained.

"I think her name started with an A or something. A-d or something like that."

"A-d."Megan repeated. "Adaiah."

"Yeah that's her."I confirmed. "But why would she be with Carissa?"

"I have no clue. She's probably still mad that we chose to help Dream out over her after the fire. All she had to do was ask for help and I would've lended a hand."She sighed, stuffing her face some more.

"But why would they be together though?"

"Birds of a feather flock together. They probably bond over their hatred for me."

"You're right. What are you about to do now?"

"Make a video."

"Megan, don't start nomore shit."I pleaded.

"I didn't start nothing in the first place but I'm about to finish it. I'm not going to sit here and let them hoe me out over nonsense."

"Well while you do that, I'm gonna go use the bathroom."I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

When I turned the water off I heard Megan going off saying "and I'll still beat your ass with a broken foot bitch."

I peeked my head out of the doorway just as the camera was placed on me. "Okay cause period."I laughed, backing her up. I finished washing my hands and came back out just as she was posting the video to Instagram.

She put the phone down and finished eating. I changed into bed clothes and got under the covers, ready to take a nap.