Fever Pt 13

Megan POV

After spending the whole morning looking at apartments for Dream, the four of us sat down for lunch then found ourselves at a car dealership for Hyundai's.

"Why are we here?"Carissa asked from the backseat.

"She's gonna need a ride, right?"Nicki smiled.

"Nicki,"Dream and I said in unison. Nicki held her hand up, cutting us off. She found a spot to park and the four of us got out of the car.

"Pick a car, any car."She told Dream.

Dream and Carissa ran off to go look at vehicles while I pulled Nicki aside. "What the hell, Nic?"I started.

"Calm down. You're getting a car today too."She looked up at me.

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, you spending money left and right. That's too much."I replied.

"It's never too much."She laughed but I just straight faced her.

"You tryna spend all of your life savings today and I'm not here for it."I opened the door to her car so I could get back in.

"Not all of my life savings. It's fine Megan, really."She took my hand off the door handle and shut the passenger door for me.

"I don't agree with this."I refused.

"It's okay, baby. I promise."She gave me those infamous Barbie doll eyes. I sighed to myself. "Okay. But don't go trying to get her the most expensive Hyundai on this lot."I warned.

"I won't."

"Or me either."

"Now for you, I'd spend all the money in the world."She winked at me. A smile pushed through my lips.

"Let's go look at some,"She grabbed my hand and took me over to the big bodies.

We spent at least twenty minutes looking at the SUVs before I found one I liked.

"This one."I said, grabbing Nicki's attention. "The Tucson? What about the Santa Fe model over there?"She spoke up, eyeing the truck a few feet away from us.

"It's cute but I like this one."I replied.

"I might get this one for myself."She smirked, walking over to it.

"Nicki!"I scolded.

"Right."She reverted, coming back over to me. "So this is the one you want?"She questioned.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Positive."I smiled.

"Okay."She opened one of the doors to the backseat and peered inside.

"What're you looking at?"I asked curiously, peering in as well.

"Just seeing if it's enough room for us to fuck on the backseat."

"Girl."I rolled my eyes and walked away to find someone that works here.

I flagged one down and he began to discuss the Tucson with us. He gave us a tour of the inside and told us about every little detail there was about the SUV. I even test drove it around the lot.

Nicki and I spent like two or three hours getting all the paperwork done so I could have the car.

"Found something yet?"Nicki asked Dream as she and Carissa approached us.

"Yeah. The Elantra."Dream answered.

"Great choice."The man smiled at her. Another two hours went by before we were finished at the dealership. Before I knew it, two o'clock was approaching. Dream headed back to her apartment, I headed back to Nicki's house and Carissa and Nicki rode together right behind me. But what caught my eye in the rear view was when they took a right turn as I kept straight. Where were they going...