Fever Pt 57

Megan POV

"Next up, Megan Thee Stallion beefing with a fan over the likes of a dog. Now we all know Thee Stallion is a doggie mommy, much like myself. Stay tuned to see how this whole ordeal started."The host of TMZ said.

"The hell."I mumbled as I dug the spoon into the bowl of apple sauce to feed to Kennedy.

"Mah mah!"She smiled, slamming her hands down on the table piece of her high chair. "Yes, mama."I smiled, putting the spoon in her mouth.

"Can you hold it for mommy?"I asked, inching the spoon to her chubby little hands. The twins are growing fast and gaining weight by the day which is good. That just lets me know that they are happy and healthy.

She grabbed it slowly and put it in her mouth. "Now dip it back in the bowl."I instructed but she just kept it in her mouth.

"Good morning."Nicki smiled, kissing my lips then kissing Kennedy's forehead.

"Morning baby."I kissed her back.

She shifted Missa to her other arm. "Where's Karim?"I asked.

"Still sleep. I don't know why he hasn't woken up yet."She answered.

"It's past twelve."I said.

"So apparently the fan allegedly asked Megan to watch her dog but she claims Megan actually stole the dog from her and wouldn't let her have her dog back when she came back for her."The TMZ lady said.

"Megan, you need to shut this down right now. This girl is claiming you stole her dog."

"But you know and I know what really happened."

"Yeah, we do. But it's reflecting back on me. People probably think you're a thief."

"Since when have you ever cared what people think?"

"I don't care what people think about me. It's different when they're coming for my wife and the way we run things around here."

"Wife."I repeated after her, smiling.

"We need to start planning this wedding."

"How soon do you want to get married?"

"Maybe in the next year or so. Soon though."

"And also need to invest in a daycare for the twins."

"I can get that handled quickly. I know someone who runs a daycare."Nicki said.

"Okay. But Missa isn't going."

"I know. It would be hard for someone to care for her when she has a seizure and they don't understand that."Nicki added.

"So I think it's best to wait until we get Missa's condition under control before we even think about putting her into a daycare with other kids."

"I can find out if there's a daycare around here that caters to children like her."Nicki suggested. "Yeah, do that."I nodded.

"Okay, let me go call up some people."She handed Missa to me and went back upstairs to get her phone. I let Kennedy out of the high chair, allowing her to crawl around as she pleased.

"Karim."I whispered, going into his room.

He was still asleep. "Karim."I touched his arm. He wasn't moving. I leaned down and put my ear to his chest; his heart was still beating thank god!

"Ya hungry?"I asked once his eyes opened.

"Mah."He held his hands up.

I took him downstairs to feed him and once he was done I let him crawl around as well. I went to Twitter and began making a tweet about the whole Macy situation. "Stop believing fake news. Stalli don't do drama."I wrote and posted the tweet. I put my phone down and cuddled up to Nicki, careful not to kick the dogs out of the bed as they laid at the foot of it.

"What ya doing?"I asked.

"I just got off the phone with Bri, my cousin. She's the one who runs the daycare. She said the employees are really good and care for the kids well. And since we're related with get a discount. How does that sound?"She asked me.

"Great. I think they'll do well with interacting with other kids their age."

"Great so their first day will be tomorrow. The daycare opens at seven and Bri said all the kids take forty five minute long naps four times throughout the time they are there."

"Sounds good. I can get back in the studio and put some music out. Now let's look into stuff for our wedding."

"Yeah. I want us to plan the wedding ourselves. I feel like that'll make it more special. What color scheme?"

"Baby pink and ivory."We said in unison, causing me to smile.

"Ooh that just sounds pretty."Nicki smiled also. I'm so ready to get married to her!

Y'all I have so many books in the vault that I want to start writing out full time but I don't know which one I should make public so y'all can read. I mean I haven't started writing any of them yet but I have covers made, characters picked & so many ideas for these books in my notes. I just don't know if I want to work on two books at a time because sometimes that creates a writers block for me on a certain book & y'all deserve the best of the best.

I've never had writers block when writing Fever & I don't want to end up publishing a new book & having to work on two at a time. I've done it in the past & it's overwhelming for me honestly.

So I'm guessing I want some advice on how to go about it. I'll drop some covers for two books I been thinking about though.

 I'll drop some covers for two books I been thinking about though

So this is a book I been jotting down ideas on. It's Megan Thee Stallion x OBN Jay. Would y'all read it just by looking at the cover?

Here's another one:

This one I really don't want to tell y'all too much on but it's called Play Toy & Nicki is one of the main characters in it

This one I really don't want to tell y'all too much on but it's called Play Toy & Nicki is one of the main characters in it. Would y'all be willing to read this one just by looking at the cover?

Please let me know your thoughts. I'm really at a crossroads with this right now, I want to start writing for these two books as well as the other books that I have drafted up in my notes but I just don't know if I should start working on them while I'm doing Fever.

& also if you have some ideas for Fever & some stuff you want to see happen in the book just drop a comment. I read every comment I promise it won't go unnoticed.

Love y'all!