Fever Pt 22

Megan POV

"I'ma have to call you back Dream."I said, wondering why Carissa's car was at the gate of the house. I slid the phone between my legs. "Good job."I yelled out of the window at the guards who were refusing to let her in.

Nicki parked the car in an empty spot in the garage. Both of us got out of the car to see Carissa bum rushing one of the guards and sliding into the gate just as it was closing. She ran towards us with her hand waving around in the air.

"Get off my property."Nicki demanded.

"Run me my money bitch!"Carissa snapped at her.

"Watch your fuckin' tone."Nicki retorted. "You won't get a dime from me."

I dug my heel into Carissa's right foot, making her crouch down in pain.

I kicked her in the stomach, she collapsed onto her back. I dug my heel into her belly button, wiggling my foot to make it sink deeper. Her screaming pierced my ears.

"Just like you did my Reese's Puff!"I spoke with venom in my voice.

Security rushed over to us and snatched her up from under me. "You okay?"One of them asked. I nodded.

"See to it that she never steps foot on this property ever again."I ordered.

"You got it,"He saluted me. I went inside to find Nicki pacing the living room floor with her phone to her ear.

"Who you on the phone with?"I asked.

"Lawyer."She mouthed. "Yes, um I need a restraining order put in place."She said into the phone.

"Okay, I can come down to the office right now."She said after a few moments of silence. "Okay, see you in a few." She hung up and slammed the phone face down on the coffee table.

I ran my hand down her bare arm. "Maybe after that we could go out tonight."I suggested.

"Go out?"She repeated.

"Yeah. A lot has been going on lately and we need to get our minds off of it for a little while."

"And then, after that what's gonna happen? Wake up tomorrow and the problems still gonna be there."She stated.

"Just let it go for the night. Please? For me?"I gave her my best version of puppy dog eyes.

"Okay."She gave in. "But I have to catch my lawyer before she clocks out. I'll see you when I get home."She smirked, touching the tip of my nose. I giggled, pulling her close to me. I kissed her lips, letting my lipgloss linger on hers.

I pushed her down on the couch and spread her legs. "Baby, we don't have time."She whispered. I ignored her, unzipping her pants and pulling them down her legs.

"I have to... the lawyer..."She trailed off. I shushed her, pulling her silky blue thong down her legs as well.

I rubbed her thighs, making my way to her pussy. I gently massaged Nicki's clit with one finger, then leaned in to suck it.

"Megan,"She murmured.

I slowly wrapped my lips around her clitoris and began sucking it like a nookie while two of my fingers pumped her hole.

"Oh yess!"She cried. I hummed against it as I slurped on the clit making her go crazy. I licked up every drop of her cum then licked my lips once I was finished.

"Don't be gone too long."I told her.

She cupped my cheeks in her hands and pulled me closer, inserting her tongue in my mouth. "I won't."She pulled away, pecking my lips one last time before grabbing her purse and waltzing out of the door. I sighed to myself and went upstairs, calling for Reese.

"Come here baby."I held my hands out. Since Reese's appointment, he's gotten a lot better. He's no longer limping and his wound is healing up faster than we thought. He goes back to the vet in two weeks so we can see how far he's come. Until then, I have to keep reapplying the ointment and changing out his bandages.

I picked him up and held him close to my chest, taking him into his room. I opened the drawer, getting a pair of gloves and the medicine out. I laid him down on the floor and began unwrapping his old one from this morning.

"Just hold still."I told him. He barked his little bark, trying to nibble on my fingers. "You wanna play huh? That big baby wanna play huh?"I smiled as I squeezed some ointment out of the bottle and onto a q-tip. I rubbed it on the wound and then wrapped a new, clean bandage on it.

"And there we go."I stood up, taking the gloves off and cleaning up the mess. I threw the trash away in his trash bin then sat down on the floor to play with him.

"Go get it,"I said, throwing the ball up. "You wanna go outside and play with the frisbee?"I asked as if he could talk back. He responded by running around and barking anxiously. "Come on."I told him, getting his purple frisbee from his toy box and leading him down the steps. The wound was slowing him down a bit when it comes to running and jumping so I made sure not to throw it too far out or too high up like we'd usually do.

"Im back!"Nicki announced her presence. She was standing in the patio door watching us. Reese slowly ran up to her and I took up the frisbee from the grass, walking up.

"Don't let me interrupt your play time with him."She told me but leaned down and rubbed behind Reese's ears.

"It's okay. We need to start getting ready to go out anyway."I said. I handed her the frisbee and went upstairs to our bedroom. I showered and put on my Nivea lotion for moisture then my Bath and Body Works lotion for the nice smell. I lathered my naked underarms in Secret deodorant. Next, I went into my closet and found the perfect outfit for the special occasion.

 Next, I went into my closet and found the perfect outfit for the special occasion

I pulled on my clear colored heels that raised me up a good five or six inches. I flat ironed my ponytail then sent my wire brush through it since I couldn't find my custom weave brush. I grabbed a pair of scissors and began cutting at the shirt ends. I hated how long they hung down. I cut them all the way up to the ends of my shorts. "Much better,"I smiled to myself.

I pulled out my makeup bag and slid my palette out of it. I began to beat my face. I did my eyebrows and applied my eyeshadow first then let my face bake. Once all of that was finished, I applied the longest lashes I had in my possession. I love when my lashes fly the fuck away from my face.

"Where we going?"Nicki asked in awe once I appeared at the bottom of the steps.

"To a swingers club!"I shouted, throwing my hands up. "Surprise!"