Fever Pt 7

Megan POV

Soon enough, we made it to Augusta where my apartment was located. We got out of Nicki's red Lykan HyperSport and caught the elevator up to the second floor of the building.

"Can you hold my hand? I don't like elevators."She eyed me with a shy look on her face. I couldn't help but to snicker.

"As much as you don' traveled all over the world and you scared of a lil ole elevator. Are you serious, Nicki?"I laughed.

"Yes! Don't laugh at me."She pouted, poking her lip out.

"I'm sorry; that is just too funny."I tried to calm myself down from all that laughing as my cheeks started to hurt.

She snatched her hand away from me, clearly agitated with my humor.

"Well damn, Nic, it ain't that serious."I said but she just folded her arms across her chest and refused to look at me. She let out a heavy, irritated breath.

"Don't act like that."I tried to grab her hand but she moved away. "This elevator small as fuck, not many places you ca' go."I chuckled.

Nicki POV

She hovered over my small frame with an assertive look in her eye. I'd be lying if I said her face alone wasn't turning me on.

For a moment, we just stood there staring at each other. It seemed as if time had stopped, turning a split second into an hour. I could feel her body coming closer as the air thickened. It was then that I noticed exactly how sexy she was.

Her hands gripped my ass cheeks, making me gasp in shock. Megan gave my soft cheeks a tight squeeze causing her long acrylic nails to dig into my fat but I didn't mind. I actually liked the way the slight pinching felt.

Our lips came together for a quick few seconds until she pulled back. Can we do that again?, I thought to myself, not wanting this moment to end.

"I-I didn't mean to do that."She backed up, wiping her lip.

"N-no,"I gushed. "It's fine."I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"I really shouldn't have done that, I don't mean to overstep my boundaries."She continued to apologize.

"No, really, it's fine Megan. I liked it."I confessed with a smile.

"You did?"She raised an eyebrow.

"Yess!"I giggled.

"I did too."She smiled back. The elevator made a chime-like sound as the doors parted, letting us out.

Megan led me to her apartment where music boomed so loud that I could hear it all the way down the hall.

Dababy's "Suge" blasted through the speakers as we walked in the door.

"Aye!"Megan yelled, clapping her hands. "Turn this shit down."She demanded.

The five girls stopped jumping around the living space as a brown skin chick turned the music all the way off until it was silent. The girls stared at me in disbelief as if Nicki Minaj wasn't really standing in front of them.

"How do you know Nicki M.?"One of them asked Megan.

"Don't worry about that."Megan smirked, playing it cool. "Nicki, this is Dream and Adaiah, my roommates. And those three are Jalissa, Akira and Karima, friends from college."Megan introduced us.

"Hi girls."I smiled and waved.

"We're going to my room. Keep it down in here."Megan told them, grabbing my arm and damn near dragging me down the hall. I heard the girls whispering behind me so just to throw them off, I turned back, winked at them then continued walking with Megan's sexy ass.

She shut the room door behind us and made sure to lock it. "You can sit there until I'm finished."She ushered me towards the bed. I sat down at the foot of the bed. "What you gonna put on?"I asked just to be nosey.

"You'll see when I'm dressed."She giggled, disappearing into the bathroom connected to her room. Not long after, I heard the toilet flush then the water start from the sink and shower.

She was in the bathroom for a good fifteen minutes before returning and oh, when I say I was not ready for what my eyes were about to see...

She finally came out and when she did, she made sure to be butterball ass naked, putting all of her assets on display.

Her tits glistened as water droplets fell from her highly erect nipples. I can't lie, I just wanted to eat her all the way up.

"Oh shit, I forgot you were in here."She covered her mouth as if to say it was an accident. "You know exactly what you was doing."I pointed out. She rolled her eyes jokingly. "I'm forreal."She laughed.

I grabbed her by her small waist, pulling her closer to me so her breasts were up to my face. She looked down at me with unsure eyes, unknowing of what I was about to do to her. I took her left breast into my mouth, nibbling on her hard nipple lightly. Her mouth agape as I took her whole tit into my mouth with her nipple pressing at the back of my throat.

"Nic,"She moaned out, with her hands placed on my shoulders. I hummed against her skin, making her go crazy as my own kitten began to purr, wanting some action.

"Mm,"I pulled back, leaving her boob dripping in slob. "That titty tastes nice. Let's see how this one tastes."I smirked, pulling the other one into my mouth.