Fever Pt 9

Megan POV

I tried to quiet my breathing as I heard her footsteps coming closer to the bedroom. I clutched the covers tightly hoping she wouldn't notice I was hiding from her. "Girl, get from under there."Nicki patted the bedspread.

"Uh uh, you asked for this. Don't try to back out now."Nicki said as she strapped herself up for tonight.

"Ian backin' outta nothing."I lied, trying to act hard as I came up from under the covers.

"You naked under there?"She pulled the cover back so she could see for herself. I nodded my head.

"Perfect. Since the day we met at PetSmart, I been dreaming about getting you in my bed."She climbed in beside me.

"Looks like your dream is about to come true."I smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~

I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand, turning it on. The first thing I did was text my best friend, Dream.

Me: biiiitch I'm sore from last night 💦

I went to my Snapchat camera and took a video of Nicki and I laying in her bed. I swiped all the way until I found the boomerang filter, locking it on the video. I saved it to my memories and camera roll then sent it to Dream.

I felt the urge to relieve myself so I drew back the covers and raised up. "Shit."I mumbled to myself as I tried to get up. Nicki pounded me so hard last night as if we were in a porn movie that now, it hurt to even move a muscle lower than my waist. She had me in missionary position at first then flipped me onto my stomach, pounding me from the back. I could feel myself getting wet all over again as I remembered last nights events vividly. She had me on all fours at one point then bent me over the dresser with one leg up. It was amazing, no man has ever fucked me as good as she did.

I snapped back to reality, slowly moving my legs so my feet could touch the floor. I slid my socks on and rose to my feet, limping to the conjoined bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and did my business.

Once I wiped myself and washed my hands I went out of the bathroom and over to the side of the bed Nicki was stretched out on. She still had her strap on attached to her hips. I unsnapped it and went down to the kitchen, threw it into a pot of boiling water then went back upstairs.

"Hey Nic,"I whispered as I stood over her.

"Hm?"She mumbled with her eyes still closed. "I put your dick on the stove."I informed her.

"Okay, good."She uttered.

"Can you take me home so I can get a new change of clothes?"I asked.

"Inna bit."She rolled over.

"Okay, well I'm just gonna use some of your clothes until then."I let her know.

"Mhm."She waved me off.

I entered her closet, stunned at how big it was and how much clothes she had to choose from. My eyes darted from left to right, picking and choosing what clothes I wanted to wear. I didn't want to make it seem like I was showing off so I decided on something simple.

I took the outfit into the bathroom and laid it out on the counter. First, I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found under the sink. I washed my face off and cleaned my ears before stepping into the shower to clean myself up.

I heard the door open so I pulled the shower curtain back and peered out seeing Nicki, standing there in all her naked glory.

"Room for one more?"She asked.

"Of course."I moved to the side to let her in.

"Why you got the water so hot?"Nicki complained, grabbing her towel off the rod. "Feels good to me."I shrugged, running the towel down my leg.