Fever Pt 23

Kapo, Miss Tique & Miss Tiques' outfit in M/M

Megan POV

"Really?"Nicki furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Remember, I had it on my bucket list. Both of us have never been so why not go now. Go get dressed!"I shooed her into the bedroom and waited downstairs.

I made sure to feed Reese and just as I was putting him in his pen, Nicki emerged from the bedroom.

"Ooh,"I cooed at her appearance.

She smiled, showing off those deep, sexy dimples of hers

She smiled, showing off those deep, sexy dimples of hers. "You said we were going to a swingers club so I..."She tried to say but trailed off.

"No no, you look perfect."I took her hand in mine. "Where's Reese?"She asked.

"Already taken care of."I assured her. I led her out to the garage and we got into my Tucson. I drove us to this new club that just opened up that one of my associates had told me about.

We got there in about 45 minutes. To say this place just opened up a week and a half ago, they've raked up a good amount of business in that short time.

We got out and walked hand in hand to the entrance. "I'm nervous."Nicki said, her grip tightening.

"Me too."I told her. "But we'll be fine."

We breezed inside with no problems and were met with the light smell of sex, drugs and alcohol. People were laying on mattresses, some even on the floor, having sex.

"What the hell did we just walk into?"Nicki whispered to me. It was basically like soft core porn going on in the front. I guess the hardcore porn was going on in the back of the building.

I wondered to myself if this was just a bad idea after all . . .

We decided to head to the bar and take a few shots to the head to loosen up our tense bodies. Once we were done with the shots, we drifted over to a corner and began grinding and gyrating on each others' bodies.

I could sense a few eyes on us but i couldn't tell who the eyes belonged to due to the dim lights that only flashed brightly every few seconds. I continued to grind on Nicki who moaned lowly in my ear. She turned and pinned me up against the cold wall and slipped her hands into my shorts.

"You really wanna do this in public?"I whispered. "That's what this club is for, right?"She replied.

She wasted no time in sticking her fingers inside me. I rested my head against the wall as she slammed them inside me aggressively. I loved how assertive she was being right now.

"Feel good?"I heard someone ask. I opened my eyes, squinting them to see who was talking to me.

"It's Miss Tique from the studio the other day."She introduced herself. Nicki pauses, her hands still inside me.

"Feel good?"She asked again.

"Yeah,"I chuckled, straightening up.

"Oh, I didn't mean to put a halt to what y'all were doing. I was enjoying the view. Actually, my boyfriend and I were wondering if we could join if it's not an issue?"Tique explained.

I eyed Nicki. She eyed me back.

"Whose your boyfriend?"I asked Tique.

"The tall guy in the red white and black kappa sweatshirt. With the single chain on his neck."Nicki and I both looked to where she was pointing. Again, Nicki and I eyed each other. We've never engaged in a threesome together, let alone a foursome. However, Nicki has participated in a threesome before she met me but she said it was a long time ago, back in her college days. Back when she was experimenting.

"If you're comfortable with it."Nicki said to me. "We can try it."I responded.

"This isn't going to effect our relationship, right?"I asked, uneasily.

"Not unless you let it. But I believe you and I are both secure in our relationship."

"Okay."I finally agreed.

Nicki and I walked over to Miss Tique and her boyfriend. "Let's do it."Nicki told them. Tique and the guy hopped up with the quickness.

"I know a way to the back."The guy stated. "Kapo, by the way."He shook our hands.

They led Nicki and I to an empty room in the far back of the building. There was a full sized bed in the middle with chairs in every corner. "Are these sheets clean?"I couldn't help but to ask.

"Yeah. I know the owner. I made sure they cleaned this room up because I use this room every time I come here."Tique answered.

"Whatever you say Tique."I uttered.

"And you can stop calling me that. It's just my stage name. My real name is Mila. Mila Taylor."She informed.

I nodded, taking in the small piece of information. "So how are we gonna do this?"I wondered aloud as Kapo began to take his shoes and jeans off.

"Oh I usually don't participate in this part. I like to watch Kapo fuck the females. Gets me off real good."She smirked, unlatching her snaps to pull her outfit off. "And yes, he's a good fucker. He'll lead you in the threesome so just sit back and enjoy the penetration."She pulled a chair from the corner and sat it in front of the bed. I side eyed Nicki. So is this how a threesome starts off: awkward and uncomfortable.

Kapo pulled both Nicki and I down on the bed and got right into it. When I saw how well Nicki was reacting to him and what was going on, I became a little less guarded and a bit more comfortable with it. He took turns piping both of us—with condoms on of course. Tique sat watching, playing with herself at the site.

I admit, i was a bit uncomfortable being that this is my first threesome. I took some more shots to the head and began to ride Kapo while Nicki sat on his face. It didn't take long for me to start going crazy on his dick, clapping my ass cheeks and throwing them in circles while tightening my muscles around his shaft. I came all over the condom while he bust inside of it.

"Times up!"Somebody shouted from the other side of the door.

"Tell him we need more time."I told Tique—well, Mila while I turned around and began to reverse cowgirl on Kapo.

"Five more minutes."She called to the man on the other side.

Nicki squeezed my titties and leaned down to rub me while I rode him. I was moaning hysterically, I couldn't help it.

Five minutes later, Nicki and I were leaving. She and I were going to continue the party at home.

"Did you like that?"She asked with a caring voice once we were in the car.

"Yeah. At first I was nervous though."I answered, truthfully.

"But then?"

"Yeah, it was better than I thought it'd be." I don't know if I'd want to do it again."

"Not your thing?"

"No. I'm glad I tried it with you though. But I just don't see myself doing it again."I added.

"That's understandable. I'm glad you're being honest with me."She shook her head.

"However, I do want to finish it when we get home."I smirked, wrapping my arms around her neck. She smiled.

We made it home sooner than I thought. She carried me inside, locking up then taking me upstairs.

"I love you Megan."She told me. She laid me down on the bed and pulled on one of her strap-ons.