Part 2

Okay y'all so I feel like this book is getting too long but I still have so many ideas for Nicki & Megan's life together.

So here's the plan:

Chapter 50 is the end of Part 1 of Fever and chapter 51 will be the beginning of Fever Part 2. I'm doing it like this because I do not want to create a book two. I wanted this book to be freestanding and once it's done, it's done. So instead of splitting Nicki and Megan's life into two books I'm just slicing this one book into two halves. Does that make sense?

I want to do what's best for my readers, you guys. And quite frankly, as y'all might be, I'm not ready to end Fever. Like I said, I still have several ideas for the way this book will continue to go about.

Also, I want to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for 33k reads(last time I checked) throughout the entire book. I love the way y'all interact with the characters and how active y'all are in voting and commenting.

I greatly appreciate how y'all have helped to spread the word about this book and invite new readers to get a look inside of Megan and Nicki's relationship.

When I first created this book, I knew it was going to be different. At the time, there were no Megan x Nicki books on Wattpad, like literally none. And as soon as I released the first few chapters of Fever, I saw a bunch of books by other authors start to pop up about the duo.

I don't want to make this authors note too long I just wanted to notify my readers on how the rest of this book will go down.

Although I do have many ideas, I would like to hear from y'all what y'all think should happen throughout the book. So many of you have great ideas as well and it's not about me, it's about what y'all want to see happen. So just drop a comment or inbox me.

Y'all enjoying being outta school from that rona ?😂😂

See y'all in the next chapter😊😊.