Fever Pt 65

Nicki POV

It's been a few years since we laid Reese to rest, however, none of us were truly back in the swing of things. We tried so hard to fill the empty void but nothing worked. All we could do was adapt, so that's what we have been doing all these years. However, there will always be a special spot in our hearts for Reese.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!"The three of us sung to the twins, celebrating their fourteenth birthday. We couldn't have a huge party for them with their friends from school like they had wanted due to the stay-at-home order the city governor put out as an attempt to stop the spread of this nasty, cockblocking virus. So we decided to have a small party that only consisted of intermediate family: Missa, Macy, Megan and I.

It's been a wild ride watching Missa, Kennedy and Karim grow up but Megan and I have always kept them on track—or at least tried.

"Make a wish and blow out your candles!"I smiled. The whole room went silent as Kennedy and Karim silently sent their wishes up to the heavens and blowed harsh breaths at their candles.

"Why it's not going out?"Kennedy asked as Karim laughed at the joke Megan and I played on them. We had gotten them magical relighting candles so we could have a laugh too as they tried hard to blow the candles out.

"Very funny."Karim snickered, hitting the candle, making it fall into the cake.

"Karim!"Megan shrieked, jumping up.

"Relax. It's fine. See."He smirked mischievously, pointing out that the candle had went out when he hit it.

"That's not safe. Don't do that again."She grabbed a knife, going to cut the cake.

"What did you wish for?"I asked them.

"It's a secret."Karim put his finger to his lips. "But I'm mommy, you can tell me a secret."I smiled.

"Nope. Not gonna happen."He laughed, making me laugh in return. We sat eating slices of the cake, and having conversations with each other.

"This filing is so good."Kennedy cooed as she bit into her slice of coconut and pineapple cake.

"Not as good as mine."Karim said, just to mess with her. We had to get a huge cake with two separate filings on both sides because they couldn't decide on what they wanted. So we got the cake made with half of coconut and pineapple for Kennedy and the other half chocolate for Karim.

"Try it."Kennedy scooped a small piece of her slice and held her fork to Karim's mouth. "I'm not eating that from you."Karim flicked her off.

"Just try it Karim."She said.

"Uhn uhn, you be kissing them boys at school. I'm not eating after you."He shook his head.

"Kissing on boys at school?"I asked. "You didn't say you had a boyfriend."I chimed in.

"Because I don't have one. Karim, stop making stuff up."

"I'm not! You kissed Jacob on the cheek at recess!"He went on. Kennedy smacked her lips in annoyance.

"Were you?"Megan asked her.

"No."

"Good. 'Cause you know the rule. No boyfriends until high school."Megan said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Ha!"Karim teased.

"That's only a year. At this rate, I'll be in high school before you with the way your grades look boy. Don't come for me."Kennedy spat back.

"She's right. You need to pull that D up in that English class."I backed her up. "You 'bout to get that phone took."I threatened.

"And I don't know why you up Kennedy's ass about her kissing boys. Which she shouldn't until high school like I said but it's the same rule for you. No girlfriends until high school."Megan told him, bursting his bubble.

"Ooh. Roasteddddd!"Missa laughed.

I shot her a look, making her stop laughing.

We finished eating our slices of cake and then moved over to the movie theater I had built in my house since I knew the government was about to start shutting everything down. We decided to watch Lady and the Tramp together. Soon after, Missa was sleep. Five minutes later, the twins followed. Megan picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around her waist. She carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed, covering us with the sheets. It wasn't long before she started to penetrate my hole with a seven and a half inch strap-on and I was loving every minute of it. We ended the night off with a last round then laying in each other's arms 'til sun rise. It felt amazing being here. Even after fourteen years of being by each others' side, the sparks and excitement are still here. I hope this ecstatic feeling lasts for an eternity.

THE END

Yo this was a wild ass ride Nicki and Megan went on throughout this book. I truly loved writing Fever & reading all the comments y'all put. This MegNika story will live on forever in our memory. Thank y'all for tuning in to see how it all paned out. Peace in the Middle East y'all!