Fever Pt 5

Megan POV

As soon as we got back to the house, the rain started back up again just as hard as before and Carissa was gone whilst the dog ran rampant amongst the house.

"Why didn't she put the dog in the kennel before she left?"Nicki fussed. He had gotten into all sorts of stuff and currently was nibbling on a piece of paper he'd found.

"Could you get that from him? I just don't have the time or p.."She went off, mumbling to herself. I walked up to him and held my hand out. "Drop it."I ordered. He looked up at me with his head tilted, making a short whiny noise.

"Drop it."I repeated. It fell from his mouth, right into the palm of my hand. "Good boy, that's a good boy."I praised, rubbing his head.

He lead me over to his toys, dropping a KONG tug toy at my feet, prompting me to sit down on the floor and play with him. I gripped one end and he gripped the other with his mouth, tugging on it.

"Ooh that's a strong boy."I smiled, pulling the toy back. He growled, pulling it back his way.

"You're so good with him."I heard Nicki say behind me, making me jump.

"How long have you been standing there?"I asked, turning towards her, dropping the toy.

"I just walked up."She smiled.

"Oh. What's his name?"I questioned.

"He doesn't have one yet."She replied.

He sat the toy in my hand, wanting me to play with him again.

"Reese."I stated.

"Huh?"She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Reese. That's his name."I named him.

"Reese."She nodded. "That has a nice ring to it."She agreed.

He tilted his head to the side and raised one of his ears.

"How old is he again?"

"Three months."She answered.

"You been training him?"

"Not really. Haven't found the time yet. Hence why I put 'handling animals' in your job description."She chuckled.

"Since you're not bringing me home tonight and you don't want me to catch an Uber, where should I sleep?"I stood up, pushing my hands into the back pockets of my jeans. "In my room."She suggested.

"You're okay with me sleeping in your bed?"

"Yeah it's fine. Come on."She led me to the master bedroom of the house where I stood at the door in awe, just looking at the sight. She plopped down on the huge bed and slid her socks off.

 She plopped down on the huge bed and slid her socks off

"What're you still standing there for? Come in."She waved me over. I smiled to myself and proceeded into her bedroom.

"Wow!"I took in the room decor, running my fingertips along the bed framing.

"You like it?"She asked.

"Of course. It's so different from what I've seen before."I complimented her taste.

"Cept I'm debating on if I wanna get this chandelier taken down and put something different up there."She responded.

I looked up at the huge chandelier above the bed that hung from the ceiling.

"Hangs too low to the floor, don't ya think?"She asked me. I shook my head.

"It's too close to the bed for my liking but hey, it's your house, do what you want."I gave my honest opinion on it.

She nodded, getting up from the bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower,"She proceeded to the closet to get her stuff together for her shower. Once she was inside of the bathroom with the door shut, I nearly snatched my phone from my bra and turned the screen on.

Bestiee💕Dream😍: how ya date go with Nicki??
Oop😬did I say "date"🥴🥰💀

Me: girlll💀

Bestiee💕Dream😍: fill me in hoe 🍿

I smiled to myself as I relayed everything back to Dream about my day with Nicki. Honestly, I couldn't believe I was really sitting in Nicki Minaj's bedroom. It all felt like some dream that I didn't want to wake up from any time soon. Nicki has been one of my idols since I was a small child, I grew up on her music.

Me: her ass is waaay fatter in person🍑😋she's in the shower rn(right now)

Bestiee💕Dream😍: go sneak a peek bitch!!💦💦

Me: hell no, I'm not a creep like you😂

Bestie💕Dream😍: you right😂cause I woulda been got in the shower with her if I was you. Shoot ya shot sis🤩

Me: she just got out the shower, I'll text you later😘

Bestie💕Dream😍: be safe sissy❤️

Me: ❤️❤️

I exited the thread and tucked my phone back in my shirt.

"Hey, I went ahead and changed into some of your clothes for the night, is that okay?"I spoke up once she came from the bathroom. I saw two nipples pressing through her white t shirt, I couldn't help but to stare. They bounced repeatedly as she walked over to the bed.

She gave me a once-over before shaking her head. "Yeah, that's fine. It looks good on you."She replied. I smiled at her compliment then quickly changed my facial expression.

"I like to sleep without any under garments on, is that gonna make you uncomfortable?"She asked.

"N-no, nah it's okay."I couldn't take my eyes off her bosom as they pressed against her shirt. She pulled the comforter and the top sheet back, revealing the ivory colored charmeuse satin sheets.

She climbed into the bed and I just sat there watching her. I didn't want to make the wrong move.

"Get in. Get comfortable."She smiled, looking at me with those deep eyes. It was almost like she was trying to hypnotize me. I forced myself to snap out of the trance and pulled my side of the cover up.

"I don't sleep under the sheets."I pointed out, sliding my feet under the comforter.

She moved from under the sheets and got on the same level as me.

"How do you feel about being here, in my home?"She suggested, running her fingertips against the skin of my arm.

"Feels like something out of one of my dreams."I answered. "I never thought in a million years I'd meet you let alone be in your house."I added.

"Your dreams?"She raises her eyebrow as a smirk danced on her face.

"Yeah, you know like one of those fantasies you have, I don't know, like with your favorite celebrity."I told her.

"Mm, what kind of fantasies?"Nicki moved closer, running her tongue against her top lip. I could feel myself getting hot.

"You know,"I giggled, trying to keep my composure.

"Uh uh, don't be getting shy on me."She laughed. "How would you like for those fantasies to come true?"She bit her lip in an enticing manner. Is this really happening?, I thought to myself in astonishment, smiling like a doofus in my head.

"Oh um, I don't know."I nervously uttered. She smiled, I could see her pearly white teeth shining in the dim light.

"Goodnight, Megan."She turned over on her stomach, turned the lights off completely and shut her eyes, falling asleep soon after, leaving me to wonder about what could've happened...