Fever Pt 33

Megan POV

"I'm 'sposed to be on bed rest but I'm outcha giving y'all a show! Make some fuckin' noise, Houston!"I screamed into the microphone.

The crowd hollered so loud it was almost deafening, but it made me smile. I missed performing. I haven't touched a stage since I found out that I was pregnant, almost a year ago. However, I have been releasing new music so that's what I'm performing tonight.

"So I'm 'bout to do what I came here to do! With my broke ass foot and I'm pregnant bitch."The crowd yelled again. "Start my muthafuckin' music DJ."I demanded. The beat dropped to my new song B.I.T.C.H which made me get low, ready to do a small dance routine I put together on the spot. I usually just go with the flow for my dances whenever I do my own concerts.

By the end of the show, I was finishing up a performance for one of my old songs called Last Wk In H Texas. I always play this song as my closing to remind myself where I came from and what I'm doing this music shit for.

Once I wished everyone a goodnight and to be safe, I went backstage and sat down in the first seat I saw.

"I need a fan, shit! I'm hot and tired!"I complained as my make up artist came over with a fan. She plugged it in and put the setting on high, facing it in my direction.

"Baby, I told you, you should've waited until your foot got better to do a show. I knew this would happen."

"It's fine Nicki. I promise. I'm not gonna let my medical situation or the pregnancy stop me from making money."I protested.

"It's so bittersweet that you're such a hard worker."

"You know I'm not the type to be dependent on people just because I'm impaired for the time being."

"But I don't look at it like that Meg. I look at it like I'm taking care of my baby."She smiled and came around my chair, hugging me from the back. She pressed her face into mine, kissing me with those luscious lips of hers.

"Ooh,"I moaned into the kiss.

"Mmm,"She hissed.

"Ooh!"I said a little more seriously, clutching my stomach. "Shit."I couldn't stop my face from scrunching up.

"Whoo! This baby is coming."I jumped up, dragging the n in 'coming'. A bunch of people ran over to help but I just wanted space so Nicki told them to back up. Nicki helped me to the car, laying me out on the backseat making me so glad that we decided to ride in the big body tonight.

"We don't have any of our things for the baby."Nicki began to worry. "I didn't install the car seat yet and I didn't think the baby would be coming so I don't even have the bag in the trunk."She carried on.

"On the bright side, at least we got the baby room done."I tried to lighten the mood. It seems that Nicki was the one panicking when I'm the one about to go into labor. I should be the one freaking out. In the quiet, as Nicki was racing down the street, we heard gun shots. It threw me so far off that I started getting nervous. I forced myself to take deep breaths to calm myself down all the way up until we got to the hospital.

"We need a nurse stat!"Nicki yelled throughout the waiting room. "My girlfriend is about to deliver our baby!"She added.

A nurse in blue scrubs came running from down the hall. "I heard you screaming. Let's get your girlfriend to the maternity ward."He told Nicki.

A different doctor came around the corner, this one in purple scrubs, and she came with a wheelchair.

"I can walk."I told her.