Fever Pt 12

Megan POV

"Baby, get up."I said as I climbed on top of her. I bent down to kiss Nicki's neck. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me briefly before smiling, trying to pull me back down. She planted a morning kiss on my lips.

"Do you think we have time for..."She trailed off.

"Do you always wake up with sex on your mind?!"I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Yes. 'Specially when I'm sleeping next to you."She smirked, intertwining our fingers.

"We've only slept together for three days."I replied.

"And do you know how many times we've had sex in those three days?"She raised her left eyebrow.

"Nope but I assume you'll tell me."I patted her ass cheek softly.

"Right cause I've been keeping count."She said sarcastically. I eyed her.

"Okay."She broke down laughing. "I think only like three or four times but it'll be a lot more added to that now that you moved in with me."

"Speaking of moving, you need to get up. Carissa made everyone breakfast and afterwards, we have to go do that stuff for Dream, remember?"I reminded her.

"Yes, I remember."She rolled over and got out of the bed. I followed her. While Nicki was in the tub, I took a quick wash-up and got ready for the day. I threw on a pair of ombré gray to white leggings, a white spaghetti strap tank and gray Nike's.

I threw a gray Champion hoodie over my head and pulled it down the top half of my body. I pulled my hair up into a middle ponytail and laid my edges down. I brushed out my eyebrows and grabbed my phone, heading downstairs where Carissa and Dream awaited. Nicki came down shortly afterwards prompting us to all sit down and eat breakfast.

~~~

Once we were finished eating, the four of us piled into Nicki's Porsche Panamera. First we went to one of the hotels Nicki recommended. She said she knew the owner and that we could get it for cheap.

We had spent all day looking at rooms for Dream who wasn't very involved in the decision making process. While Nicki and Carissa were talking to the manager, I pulled Dream aside.

"Dream, what the fuck is your problem?"I whisper-yelled, trying to keep my composure.

"What do you mean?"She said, acting dumb like she didn't know what she was doing.

"The way you're acting. You've got Nicki Minaj offering to get you a temporary home and you're not acting the least bit fucking grateful about it. We've been here all damn day."I went off. "Now, I am tired and hungry."I took a breather. "And I just wanna go home. So you need to pick a room right fucking now before I tell Nicki to just forget about the whole thing. And we can fucking leave."i threatened.

Yes, I know she's going through a dramatic change in her life right now but damn, at least act like you're grateful when you've got a millionaire not only in your presence but also giving you handouts.

"I didn't fucking ask for this."She spat. "None of this."

"Nicki's trying to be nice to you and look how you're treating her. You know what? I'm done talking."I took a deep breath and calmly walked away when I so desperately wanted to stomp and make a scene.

"Nicki."I whispered, eyeing Dream.

"Wassup?"She bit her lip. "Does she like the room?"

"She's acting a complete, utter ass right now so you don't have to get her the room if you don't want to."I whispered.

"What I don't want is her staying in my house. You know I have nothing against her but I don't like housing people especially with who I am—,"She started but I cut her off.

"I totally understand, Nic. You don't have to explain."I said.

"But I can't just leave her on the street. That's not in my heart."Nicki sighed.

"Um, Nicki?"I heard Dream say behind us. We both turned to face her.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"She asked Nicki. Nicki nodded following her into the hallway. I went over to Carissa who was still scoping out the room. I took into account that it was fully furnished and looked fit for a person like Dream.

"It's nice, isn't it?"She smiled.

"Yeah. Very."I agreed.

Soon enough, Nicki and Dream came back into view and they both seemed to be in better moods than before.

Nicki ended up getting the room for her, paying for her stay in all cash.

I was ecstatic, honestly, about the whole thing. You know, I've always only heard about celebrities being selfish pricks and for the past few days that I've known Nicki, she's shown me differently than what I've heard. I will be forever thankful for her and all that she's doing for Dream.