Photo shoot

~Amelia's POV~

I woke up to the blaring noise of my alarm. I groan and get up from my bed and grab my clothes for today (Above) I walk into my bathroom and strip, throwing my clothes into my hamper and getting into the warm water. I wash my body and hair, washing my face. Once I finished my shower, I wrap myself in a towel and brush my hair out. Turning on my straightener, I get into my clothes and start my makeup. I apply concealer, then some light foundation. Doing my natural look, I finished with some setting spray and start straightening my hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror, happy with how I look, I grab my phone, keys, and wallet, walking out of the house. "Bye Mom! I'm running late. Love You!" I say closing the door and hopping into my car. I drive out of my driveway and go to Starbucks. "Good morning, what can I get you for today?" The woman asks me. "Hi, Can I get a tall Iced Caramel Macchiato?" I say kindly. "Of course" she says. "That'll be $5.78 and what's the name?" I give her the money and say my name. I sit down at a stool and wait for my drink. I scroll through Instagram when a group of boys walk inside, laughing at the top of their lungs. I softly smile and look back at my phone. "Amelia!" The barista yells. I get up from my seat and head to the counter, making eye contact with one of the boys. I smile, and walk past them ,getting my drink, and walking out of the shop.

I get into my car, put the address of my photo shoot into the GPS and drive into the direction I needed to go. I park my car in front of the studio, grabbing my things and heading inside. "Amelia! You're late" My manager says. "I'm sorry! I woke up 10 minutes late, I tried to hurry." I say with guilt. Michael, The Photographer comes up to me, kissing each side of my face, "Finally your here!" I smile and nod. "alright well the plans have changed, there's a group of boys I need to shoot also so I was wondering if you could join appointments together?" He asked. "of course, how old are they?" I ask as I sit down in the chair that the stylist comes to fix me up if I need it. "They range from 15 to 18 I believe" Michael says with uncertainty if he's correct on their ages. "Alright, are they here or on there way?" I ask. "They're also running a bit late" He said with a sigh. I giggle and being to talk with my stylist. As she finishes, I hear familiar laughs by the entrance. Michael jumps from his seat and rushes to the entrance. "Finally you're here!" He said with a bit of impatience. I laugh and get up from my seat talking with my manager.

"Amelia!" Michael says with a lace of annoyance since he was calling me for 30 seconds. "Coming" I say to Michael. I walk up to Michael and see the boys from Starbucks. I smile and look to Michael. "Boys this is Amelia, Amelia this is Payton, Jackson,Chase, Anthony, and Josh" I nod. "Nice to meet you all" I say with a sincere smile. I look at Anthony and realize he's the boy I made eye contact with at the coffee shop. "Okay Amelia, we need to get you started. I nod and head to the white backdrop for the photos. I start to pose as Michael takes the pictures.

An hour goes by and I was finished with the shoot. I grab my drink, and my things and start to head out, when I bump into someone, I squeal as I'm about to fall but someone catches me by the waist. I look up to see Chase. I smile and stand up. "thank you" I said with embarrassment. "No problem he says with a grin. "I have to go but it was nice meeting you." I say with a soft smile and walk away. "you too" chase says before I walk off far. I get into my car, playing Chanel by frank ocean. I hum to the music and drive to the mall.

I pull into the mall and go to the food court. I order a slice of pizza and sit at a table. I scroll through Instagram until me food's ready. When it is, I get the pizza, thanking the worker and sit down, deciding to post

AmeliaMartir

                                              DiegoMartir, xlilhuddy, and 239,568 others liked

AmeliaMartir: Today went really well💞

DiegoMartir: THAT'S MY SISTER BITCH

AmeliaMartir: @DiegoMartir LANGUAGE🤨

xlilhuddy: you're stunning😍

iitspayton: was nice meeting you

luvanthony: what payton said

AmeliaMartir: @xlilhuddy  🥰@iitspayton @luvanthony you too!