Lost Minds

~Amelia's POV~

Anthony. His blue eyes looked into my brown eyes. He was worried. I looked down. "Guys, go to the performance, tell them Amelia's not performing tonight" He says, still looking at me. "Okay" The say in unison, walking off. "Can you get up?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Okay, lean forward and hands around my neck please" He says. I do as I was told and sit up, and putting my arms around his neck. One arm moves under my knee's, the other on my lower back. He stands up, walking to our rooms. I wait for us to approach my room, when we stop on the opposite side of the hallway. The door opens, and I knew we were in his hotel room.

He carried me to a bed, setting me down gently. He pulls his arms away from me, walking to the mini fridge, grabbing a bottled water. He sets it next to me. Suddenly I felt sick, I get up and run to the bathroom, lifting the toilet seat up, throwing up my lunch. Anthony rushes in, grabbing my hair. I stopped for a second, he immediately stands up, grabbing one of my scrunchies he had, and sitting next to me. He grabs all of my hair, putting it in a bun. He pulled my earring out of my ears carefully. After I didn't throw up for a few, he helped me up. 

We start to walk out of the bathroom when he picks me up and sets my on the counter. He goes through Aurora's makeup bag, grabbing wipes. Anthony carefully takes my lashes off, then wiping my eyes. After my makeup was fully off, he picked me back up, taking me back to the bed. "Can we watch a movie" I ask softly. "Actually can we talk first? Please?" He says sadly. I nod. sitting up and looking at him. I pat the bed next to me. He accepts and sits down. "I'm really sorry" He says, looking at me. "I forgive you" I say with a smile. We talk about everything, detail by detail. Soon enough, he had his head on my chest, while I played with his hair. 

"Can we watch that movie now?" I ask. He nods and looks up at me. I look down and look at his blue eyes. He eyes flickered from mine to my lips. Slowly our faces inched closer together, and soon enough they meet. My mind went blank, but I didn't care. I continued to kiss him when he pulled away. I pout and he smiles. God that damn smile. "Can we try again? Please?" He says. I nod and hug him. He lays back down on my chest and we pick Coraline. "You're boobs are good pillows" Anthony says. I giggle and continue to play with his hair. "I need clothes Ant". He nods, sitting up and walking to his suitcase. He grabs some sweatpants and a Thrasher shirt. I go to the bathroom and change. I shuffle back to the bed, laying down, Anthony laying down, getting back into the position he was in before. Soon enough, sleep consumed my mind.

-

I woke up the next morning, not knowing where I am. I remembered what happened. I smile softly, looking at Anthony. How did I get so lucky with him? Yes he thought I cheated but couples go through rough times. His grip on my waist tightens. After a while, it loosens as he shifts. I look at the other bed, seeing Aurora and Chase cuddled up. "Aw" I whisper. I slide out of the bed carefully, going to the bathroom. 

AmeliaMartir

DiegoMartir, xlilhuddy, and 678,396 others liked

AmeliaMartir: You can never  stop loving someone.

View 3,856 comments

DiegoMartir: truth.

xlilhuddy: ft. our bathroom.

fan: She stayed in there hotel room?

LilaJade: Get tf out my mans hotel room.

~AmeliaMartir: You're mans? Last time I checked, we're back together? Don't want an actual broken nose, do you?

hater: I like her now, she put Lila in her place.

*AmeliaMartir has liked this comment*