oops

~Amelia's POV~

shit. I look at anthony. "I'm sorry, its just." I pause. "It's awkward, i hate to say it like that but it is." I say looking down. "It's fine Amelia" Gosh, he sounded upset. "What fid you want to talk about?" I ask, referring to his comment. "My and Priscilla broke up, and I felt upset, so I texted you cause when we had conversations, you really helped me" Anthony says as we approach the elevator. I nod. We walk to the elevator in silence.

We met up with everyone since they were waiting for us in front of the 3 rooms we got. "Since the other half of us isnt here yet, its just us 9" Jaden says, motioning to me jackson, payton, anthony, sam, josh, jaden, noen, and chase. We all nod and jaden starts off with the first room. "so! payton, jackson, and josh are in 312" Jaden says. The three boys go to their room. " Me, sam and chase is 314" he says. great. "and amelia, noen, and anthony in 313" jaden says. chase hissed between his teeth, knowing this might not go good. I think we'll be fine. "We all head to our room. I immediately claim the bed closest to the window. The two boys chuckle as face plant into the bed.

Me and noen were talking about the show while anthony was recording a tik tok. I suddenly saw something crawl under the bed. Pulling my feet to my chest, I let out a loud squeal. Moments later, our room door bursts open, the other 6 boys piling inside. "what the hell was that?" Jaden asked crossing his arms. "I saw something big crawl under the bed and I think it was a mouse" I say, freaking out. Anthony immediately jumps on my bed. "pussy" chase mumbles. I start laughing hysterically. Chase realized I heard him. He laughs along with me as everyone else looked at us as if we were crazy.

We got a maid come into the room and sure enough, a mouse was under the bed along with a bunch of roaches. "I would like a different room please" I say, disgusted. "Of course, ill have the manager throw in a suite" The woman says, walking out to her cart. "A suite? ooo can i bunk?" chase says. I laugh and the woman comes back in. "Our suite has 4 bedrooms." The woman says politely. "We'll take it" I say. She nods and walk to her cart, going on her walkie talkie thing. "The manager will meet us up there, and we can have you all check out of your rooms." she says motioning to the rest of the boys. We all nod, following her up.

After everything was situated, we all hing around the room. "Oh my god! There's a pool table!" Payton yells from a room. "Bet! Who wants to play?" I say, grabbing a pool stick. "I'll play" Noen says. I nod and we set the game up.

"Guys it's 3, we need to start getting ready to go for the show" Chase says, walking into the game room. We nod and put the sticks on the table. I head to my room, grabbing some clothes and going into the bathroom.

I was finished with my look and I was happy with it. I take out my phone, unlocking it and going on snapchat. I took a picture and posted it on my story (Above)

*At the show*

We were running late so we all sprinted inside of the building. As I was running, I tripped, falling on the ground. I groan, turning around and looking at the sky for a minute. " I give up" I say. Jackson walks up to me, helping me up. "You okay?" He says with a laugh. "Yeah" I say with a smile. We head inside and get to our spots.

I met a bunch of girl so far and all of them are so darling and sweet. A girl ran up to me, giving me a big hug. "Hi!" I say with a smile. We talked and the next person came up to me, giving me a nasty look. I raise and eyebrow and greet her. "Hi?" I say confused kn the dirty look. She simply walked up to me, pushing me. "Woah" I say, upset. The security guard grabs her, taking her to the back.