Brunch

~Amelia's POV~

As me and Anthony talked, about how Vidcon was so far, I thought about how we were gonna be in a relationship while he wasn't in Wisconsin. I asked and he said we will be able to do it. I nod and take a bite of my pancakes. Soon enough, the whole gang was here. We switch tables, conjoining 2 tables with a booth. As everyone sat down, a waiter came up to the table. He looked at the set up and frowned. "I'll tip you 10 bucks if you don't say shit." I say. He nods and takes everyone's orders. I go on Instagram, and go live. Within seconds people join. I looked through the comments when one caught my eye.

"Aren't you the girl who sang with Lil Peep and XXXTentacion?" A girl asks. I tear up, missing them. They truly helped me make my dreams come true. "Yes I was the girl who sang with Peep and X, thanks to them, I am here now, pursuing my dreams as a singer. They were like brothers to me and I respected them so much. I miss them very much" I say, smiling weakly. Tears formed but never fell. "I never knew you sang with Peep and X?" Payton asked. Tears fell from my eyes finally. I nod, laughing and wiping my tears. "They truly were fucking amazing." I say. The boys were surprised, while Vereena, Aurora, Larray, and Issa were not surprised. "They wanted to feature her in a song. But then Peep-" Aurora says, stopping there. "And after that X and me lost touch, but a week before he was shot, he contacted me, wanting to have me in the upcoming album. But it never happened" I say looking down at my hands. "Okay guys, We're gonna go off of live and eat. Thank you guys for joining" Anthony says, ending the live. 

Anthony and Chase hug me from my sides. "I wish Peep would've talked with me. He was there for me, so I was there for him, but he never came to me." I say just above a whisper. My phone vibrated, meaning I had gotten a text. I pick up my phone, taking a picture.

AmeliaMartir

xlilhuddy, trippieredd, madisonbeer, and 968,745 others liked

AmeliaMartir: Love is addictive.

View 5,286 other comments

trippieredd: Heard your music, very good Amelia.

~AmeliaMartir: Holy shit, thank you!

xlilhuddy: Bestie is famous

~AmeliaMartir: Yeah okay

luvanthony: babygirl

~AmeliaMartir: Babyboy

fan: so no one gonna talk about trippie's comment? no, just me? okay.

LilaJade: gross.

Jacksonfelt: BESTIE